Rim suggestions for my black 1994 GT! HELP!

Gelsomini

Reaction score
Hey everyone so I need some suggestions.. I really want to get new rims but I just can't decide. I don't want to do bullets because my older brother has them haha! I actually have been interested in FR500's in either gunmetal or even a gold. But I have no idea to where I'd get the gold ones unless it's regular FR500's, if you know where I could find them I'd appreciate it. I can't go wrong with cobras or saleens but I want to explore my options, give input guys!!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
FR500s dont come in gold. The members you see with them painted them themselves.

If you really want to explore your options, don't get wheels off a mustang site.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Your best bet is just look around at cars and see what you like, there are a lot of black mustangs with wheels around. Like Ferocious said if you want to be different don't get a standard Mustang wheel, may cost you a little more though.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
good job at not chasing the bullett wheel crowd. as you can see, they are EXTREMELY popular.

I suggest 03/04 terminator wheels, FR500s, or hunt down something thats not a "mustang" wheel -- like [MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] did.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
good job at not chasing the bullett wheel crowd. as you can see, they are EXTREMELY popular.

:thefinger::bootyshake:
I'm pretty sure saleens are passing bullitts in popularity.

Just get some deep dish bullitts haha.

It really depends your budget! Mustang wheels will be the cheapest likely. If you're willing to spend a pretty penny check out some tsw wheels.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i never feel like i can suggest any wheels on an sn simply because my taste in wheels differs from most mustangers. however i def like seeing a set of wheels that one can easily see the owner took some time and did some research before buying.

heres a couple ideas i have for ya :)

get a 2 piece wheel...cheaper then most 3 piece and usually the quality is just as nice. mine were 2 piece tsw mirabeaus. the people that saw them in person drooled. nice wheel for sure. they make them in smaller sizes.

get a staggered set that concaves (more in the rear) with a nice flat barrel on the inside. vossen along with tons of other companies make beautiful wheels. seeing a perfectly flat barrel on the inside of a clean 5 spoke wheel makes it look twice as wide :p

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Get the FR500's and Plasti Dip them with Vintage Gold. You can always peel the Plasti Dip right off if you want to change!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Obviously I recommend bullitts.. lol. Anyways, I recommend some Saleens too. Had them in chrome on my car and I miss them a lot honestly, but my bullitts make my 95 look tuff. 95 Cobra R wheels in silver look good on black sn95's. 10th anniv cobra's in anthracrite look pretty dope too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78