...rolling out soon!

BoozeStang

Reaction score
Lived in Houston for 4 yrs, now Baton Rouge, LA
I think the most appropriate place for this little post is here.

My '95 was bought as a daily driver in January of this year. Since then, I've had little to no issues with it, save for a busted belt (replaced in Feb) and a sppedo that doesn't work. In 2 days, she and I will be taking a 4 hour drive to our new home in Baton Rouge, LA. She seems to be road ready, and I'm looking forward to the little adventure with her. Previously, our longest trip together was 2 hours.

I've already made prelim contact with the Mustang club there in Louisiana's capital too, by the way. Looking forward to shaking hands with those folks when I get there. As of Saturday, I'm a Louisiana resident (again).

Wayne

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Good luck on your trip.
The ol 5oh is about as reliable as they come aside from a couple of issues. Last year I made a 3 1/2 drive 1 way from ATL to Alcoa, Tenn. to run "the dragon's tail" (318 turns in 11 miles each way) and dove back in the same day. I just rolled 200,000 miles last week and I would take it cross country tomorrow if I had to.

Slykin

Reaction score
When I bought my first stang(1994 Vert) we drove all the way from Tyler, Texas to Ft. Lauderdale, FL to pick it up. That was about a 20hr trip back with a new-to-me car.. I trust 5.0's to say the least :)

GT Rob

Reaction score
I drove my 91 5.0 from fort lauderdale fl to houston tx and it ran great and my 94 with 150.000 + still runs great

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
good luck on your trip! and as everyone stated the 5.0s are about the toughest thing out there! she will do jus fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online