Roush / Alcon brake lines

Discussion in 'Road Racing' started by Man-child79, May 6, 2014.

1. Man-child79

Man-child79 New Member

Anyone have the part numbers for the Goodridge brake lines that came on the Alcon set up? Any leads on who still carries them?

2. RichV

RichV Well-Known Member

Not sure on the Alcon setup, but if all else fails make your own with AN fittings and lines. Check out speedway motors or even Summit or JEGS.

3. Pete@FTR

[email protected] Active Member Preferred Vendor

4. Man-child79

Man-child79 New Member

Yeah if push came to shove I would just have them custom made local. Had some made for a stretched R1 that were nice. Just would feel better if they came from the supplier.

5. Man-child79

Man-child79 New Member

I looked at MM but it sounded like they were or OE calipers ie. PBR or gt brakes?

6. Pete@FTR

[email protected] Active Member Preferred Vendor

My bad, they are. Best bet is probably to source fittings from summit jegs speedway or something then. It's always a pita to get a hold of oe stuff like that but maybe you could just call them up?

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

7. Man-child79

Man-child79 New Member

Pita for sure. Smh... Called Goodridge, Roush... No luck though. Got a lead over on SVT Performace forum. Waiting on a response from a member. Had some for sale a couple months ago with no responses so he may still have them. If not then I'll just have some made.

8. Man-child79

Man-child79 New Member

Just a follow up to my first post. Any aftermarket brake line designed to work on a 94 or 95 Cobra will interchange with Alcon/Roush calipers. I actually used my stock brake lines and banjo bolts on the Alcon/Roush calipers until my braided lines came. That means yes... The banjo bolt threads of the Alcon brakes are the same as the stock Cobra brakes. I'm sure it's been discussed before but I just wanted to follow up.

Not sure if the banjo bolts are the same on a GT but I don't see why they would be different.