Rtusnake's Twin turbo 03 Build

rtusnake

Reaction score
I have been building the turbo setup for about 4 years now. Its been expensive is the reason for the slow rate of work and progress. Car has had a ported eaton, 2.2 kb, 2.4 kb and 3.4 whipple on it before the stock motor let go lol. Pics of the whipple setup and the runt of the stock pistons

OP
OP
R

rtusnake

Reaction score
Some pics of the motor build. Teskid block, cobra crank, manley I beams, diamond pistons. Heads are livernois stage 3 ports, oversized stainless valve, pac springs and accufab flipped tensioner and bigger chains

OP
OP
R

rtusnake

Reaction score
Some of the suspension and brakes. Aerospace street brakes with dual rear calipers. Tokicio drag struts and coilovers, double adjustable rear shocks. Rear is strange ultra case, and 40 spline axles

OP
OP
R

rtusnake

Reaction score
Some more motor, berry motorsports billet intake, alan kenney billet atomizer injectors, fast standalone and dailey engineering dry sump

OP
OP
R

rtusnake

Reaction score
Turbo goodies. Work turbochargers 67.7 billet wheel turbos, there is another lol. Turbosmart gates and bov.

OP
OP
R

rtusnake

Reaction score
Motor and midplates, chiseled intercooler, trunk mock up and fuel pump. Also lcm torque box kit

Carnage281

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the numbers on this beast. So is this going to be a straight up race car or a street legal race car?

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
O...My..... GOD!!! I'm in love!!!! I'm most certainly following this one!!!!!

Out of curiosity how much were you pushing with the Whipple when the motor gave out?

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Definitely looking forward to seeing how this comes out .... good luck with the rest of it man... what kinda numbers are you aiming for??

95opal

Reaction score
Nice project.. shes gonna be a beast

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
That's pure awesome my friend. 27lbs of boost is an incredible amount to be throwing at a stock lower end of any motor I've ever seen (diesels excluded). I think that answers my question about if I should just pick up a 03/04 shortblock to hit 700whp... Can't wait to see this beast come together. And I love the silver man... Hated my silver when I first bought it but one I cleaned it up good lord I fell in love...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online