Saleen got HIT!!!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol why dont you guys dig up the old thread after this one about keeping the saleen ... :lame: why do we dig up old threads?

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
lol why dont you guys dig up the old thread after this one about keeping the saleen ... :lame: why do we dig up old threads?

:dunno:

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
I've brought back a couple because at the bottom of a new thread it has a thing called "related topics" and I find one that looks interesting and click on it without wondering if it's an old thread or not then I get into the story and post a response lol I never look at the dates on these threads unless some one says 'holy old thread batman'

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
oh well that makes sense.....i thought guys were just going back 60 pages and saying well this looks like a goiod thread to bring back haha...i forgot about the related topics thing

S

scarface

realitygt said:
I've brought back a couple because at the bottom of a new thread it has a thing called "related topics" and I find one that looks interesting and click on it without wondering if it's an old thread or not then I get into the story and post a response lol I never look at the dates on these threads unless some one says 'holy old thread batman'
hehe.... funny Im always the one who says that :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online