Saskatchewan anyone?

blueka

Reaction score
I'm sure there's enough people here to get something going... even if the summer is coming to an end...

I'm an hour from Saskatoon... anyone else fancy a mustang get together every now n then?

Si

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nobody's out there I don't think pretty sure rice slayers in Toronto or some shit

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah... I think theres <10 active Canadians in general.

We'll have to try and do a Northwest meet with BC, AB, Sask, Wash, Mon!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Definitely will have to I can drive to Calgary if need be . Spring time next season I'm down to roll anywhere now that the cars actually works lol. I'm already hunting for a new project lol

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely will have to I can drive to Calgary if need be . Spring time next season I'm down to roll anywhere now that the cars actually works lol. I'm already hunting for a new project lol

International Mustang Meet in 2016 in Calgary. Sept long weekend. Mark it on the calendar.

we might be going to Lethbridge this month.. maybe next month... my gf's auntie lives there..

Si
Well I'm gone :p in Calgary for school!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Si bueno mucho nacho grande? Mochilla!

Hahaha but no... dirty ohioan right here. No exotic travels yet

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
blueka

blueka

Reaction score
There was cruise weekend 2 weeks ago in Saskatoon... I should share the album to the facebook page... it was something else..

Si

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I can bomb up there no problem. There will be a lot of new additions over the winter mainly interior wise and under the good yet again

2v_takeover

Reaction score
MHm I'm here but I just moved back home which was an ordeal in itself. And I'm starting school today. You guys should see the mountain of books I had to buy, friggin ridiculous. Unfortunately atm, I don't even have time to wash the damn car nonetheless get out of the city.

OP
OP
blueka

blueka

Reaction score
excuses excuses.... bloody students... :p

j/k...I'll be in at the end of the month for my birthday.. (old)... will probably still be rocking the mustang.. unless we have snow.. in which case I'll be under my bed till next year...

Si

2v_takeover

Reaction score
I really wouldn't doubt it. The almanac calls for snow on the 16th, but hopefully that isn't too accurate haha.

OP
OP
blueka

blueka

Reaction score
after the 7 months of constantly getting feet of snow dumped on my driveway and a blunt snow shovel, I really hope that summer at least lasts until the end of October, I'm not quite ready to put the car away yet... I've also gotta fix the lack of insulation in the attic that caused a massive ice build up on the roof last winter and nearly resulted in the poor car getting squashed when it all fell off.. thankfully, I noticed in time...

Si

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I'm in Regina, come up to SIR to race fequently. Lots of mustang owners I hang with in Regina though. Most of us run new edges though, some newer S197s too.

OP
OP
blueka

blueka

Reaction score
I've only really driven through Regina... never really spent any time there... was supposed to be going to Brandon over the summer, but never quite made it there....

Si

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online