OP
OP
Z

ZimStang

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
those wheels look awesome totally brings out the beauty of the car

Thanks, I love them :)

Can you believe I bought those bullitts when they first came out before EVERYONE had them lol

Dark-5.0

Reaction score
I honestly think you were the first car I ever saw them on. It was when they were on your V6 car.

Jeremy

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
new9.jpg

stangs11.jpg

stangs7.jpg

My Fav Pics....

Wow car looks awesome man, I love rolling shots but there hard to get good ones, pics are great thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Z

ZimStang

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
My Fav Pics....

Wow car looks awesome man, I love rolling shots but there hard to get good ones, pics are great thanks for sharing.

Thanks man, I enjoy all the pictures I see of yours as well... I want your hood badly :hitit:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Zim Zim Zim Zim Zim......

god what can i say. I am absolutely in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with MY car.. but yours is one of the few that i'd trade mine for.. i will not lie, i seriously dislike bullitts, to many cars have them, and they all look the same. but for someeee reason, your car pulls them off, and im not just saying that. they really pop on your car. yours is seriously one of the nicest cobras I have seen. i wish you lived near me cause i would definitly like to drive your... errrr get pics with you car. she is looking beautiful man. those DD's got me jealous.

couple of questions, are your lights in your fog lights stock? because they seem very bright for some reason.
and is that a stock spoiler? because ive seen it on alot of mustangs but all the year models ive seen, are just the flat style spoiler. it looks like a roush spoiler to me but im not completely sure.. ive have the 281 spoiler in my mind and that one but ive never really figured out what that spoiler was. let me know..

and in the pic in the mirror, it looked like your car was right side drive. i had to look at the other pics to see if it really was hahah.

again, beautiful car man! beautiful.

OP
OP
Z

ZimStang

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments

The fogs are stock bulbs, yes. That spoiler came on 94 and 95 cobras... then they got the spoiler you have in 96-98.

And yes, my car is the uber leet and rare Right hand drive mustang cobra!!!! JDM ftw OMG!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hah JDM Cobras.. i can see that.

and i am definitly getting my hands on that spoiler, i love the molding (ridges, w/e) on the top..

OP
OP
Z

ZimStang

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:

and i am definitly getting my hands on that spoiler, i love the molding (ridges, w/e) on the top..

It has the 3rd brake light in it... notice my trunklid has no 3rd brake light in it, thats cause its in the wing.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ZimStang said:
TxCobrA98 said:

It has the 3rd brake light in it... notice my trunklid has no 3rd brake light in it, thats cause its in the wing.

is there a way to wire it up where it will work? maybe just dissable the one inside of my car and rewire or be able to have a 4th brake light?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Id tint it heavliy and disconnect the harness if you were to get a 94-95 Cobra spoiler, although I do think the saleen s281 is the best....BUT if I had a 94-95 cobra id just keep the stock wing.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah alot of people have the 281 wing.. but i guess even more have the 94-95 cobra spoiler too... idk i just loveeee those lines in that spoiler. i wonder how it would look if i made it lower to the body or did something a little different. probably to much work to mess with. idk yet. maybe ill photoshop one up and see how she looks on top.

OP
OP
Z

ZimStang

Reaction score
The only other wing Id ever put on this car is the steeda race wing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.