Screaming Yellow 04' Mach 1 Small Photoshoot

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Decided to take advantage of the sunny weather and use the baby Sony Cybershot.
The first shot is a roller my brother got of me driving it back to NY, nice 2 hour drive! 2nd shot is when we got it home and washed it. This color is amazing.

3rd picture and on is with the Sony.

Yes it's getting lowered!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
That thing is mint. I am incredibly jealous (except for the fact that I wouldn't care if I got keyed in my current car) . Wish I could find those seats for less than my trade in value! Have fun with the new ride man

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
probably one of the best yellow ones I have seen. what are the plans for the other one now? (sorry if you said this in another thread, been really busy)

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
probably one of the best yellow ones I have seen. what are the plans for the other one now? (sorry if you said this in another thread, been really busy)

Thanks dude. No biggie. The 95 has a nice list of shit to be done. Balljoints, front end bushings, throwout bearing, have the hood and fenders fixed because the body shop screwed up on them big time. Umm. Fix my amp and have my stereo back, weld on my full length sfc's, finish rebuilding the cobra brakes, paint them and install them. All coming soon lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Staff online

Members online