Searching for Headlights but i am picky.

4.6Stangrage

Reaction score
I like the diamond clear Cobra Headlights but it is difficult to find any reasonably priced headlights that are of quality. I like the idea of one piece headlights but i just cant see any pictures online that show different angles so i can see what it really looks like. Does anybody have any good options for headlights. I dont really like the ricer look so i dont like crazy angles and numerous projectors. You guys have some good pics of your aftermarket headlights. I have a $150 budget. Oh yeah i have a '96 GT

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
I got nothing on the headlights that are in your budget and all of our 1 piece designs are now discontinued. Sorry.

ProKiller

Reaction score
cobra headlights are a clear lens, verses stock which has that stupid plastic design crap in it.

thorco3

Reaction score
Couple recent threads about headlights... over the years I've tried a few sets and BOI used to be all the rage and I would tell peeps until I was blue in the face that they were no different than the ones sold on ebay. Anyways, I just posted these in another thread and if I were in the market for headlights I think these are probably the best looking set available. I've had good luck with ebay headlights/turns.

331_1142PXAS_PLUS_331_1540PXUS2.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-94-98-...995|Model:Mustang&hash=item461290ae20&vxp=mtr

Oh, and I vote no on one piece headlights, granted they look lightyears better than they used to when they first came out, but they never look right when they are actually installed on the car. The stock headlights match up to the hood-fender gap. The one piece design simply looks out of place.

OP
OP

4.6Stangrage

Reaction score
Yeah those are really nice looking. they arent too bright in color too. I was worried how the one piece would look. Looks like i will be definitely going with the two piece. Those seem to be exactly what i am looking for.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I tell people all the time its the same too.. My sisters bf was gonna spend like $200 plus on headlights and front turn signals for his 06 mustang.. Told him go on ebay its all the same, headlights and front turn signals with bulbs like $100 shipped..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online