Seats?

Sinned83

Reaction score
I love these... particularly the reds. Mooch and Johnbeast have some sick rides. Do you know anyone in my general area that is any good with upholstery?

So much monies :shocked:

nah dude I live outside of Boston. But I'm sure you have options and you can put your own spin on em...

Sinned83

Reaction score
Yeah i wouldn't be looking at copying anything, just good style.
No I just meant put your on spin on em as opposed to just a set of racing seats. You have a really cool color on those calipers tho

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like the design on the red seats.... but red interior wasn't cool even when it was cool. I can respect it being different though.

Doodler

Reaction score
I like the design on the red seats.... but red interior wasn't cool even when it was cool. I can respect it being different though.

I think it depends on the car. Love the first gen's with red interior.

1966_00097_01.jpg

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
My old man's '15 GT with the performance pack has the OEM recarros, they are fantastic. You're crazy if you think they are anything like OEM mach seats, HUGE upgrade, and very comfortable for a tight hugging race seat at that.

OP
OP
C

Cpotts13

Reaction score
My old man's '15 GT with the performance pack has the OEM recarros, they are fantastic. You're crazy if you think they are anything like OEM mach seats, HUGE upgrade, and very comfortable for a tight hugging race seat at that.

My only qualm would be they are probably extremely heavy compared to the OEM mach seats..

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They are so expensive because they are loaded down with air bags. I wish I could find an identical seat without the bags lol

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
They are so expensive because they are loaded down with air bags. I wish I could find an identical seat without the bags lol

I could be mistaken, but I thought they only put seat airbags in 05-06. 07-16 have side curtain airbags instead.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i think front seats should resemble some sort of pattern, pleats, stitching ect as the rest of the interior in some way. i love those OEM recaro seats but not in a 94-04 interior. unless you pleat the center sections of the rear seats the same and do white double stitched leather pieces like shift boot, e-brake boot ect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online