Shaking my Freaking Head..

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
So, i was at this gas station once and this red mach 1 comes driving by and i see him look at my car than gives it a smurck smile. So, as im leaving i get out my car and go up to him while hes pumping gas and tell him he has a nice car. He than asked if that red one over there is mine so i said Yep, thats my little ole GT. Anyways, i ask him what he has done to his mach and he said nothing, so i said cool.

Now Today as im leaving work i see this red mach traveling and low and behold its him again i think. I get in the next lane so i can get beside him and its the same guy again. Now i look at him and give him a nod to say nice mustang w/o talking. He replies, "you know its to slow.....". (talking about my car) and turn his head.

:gtfo: Who said i wanted to race or play around? He than proceeds to come around traffic and gun it onto the tow way.

:dunno: I just wanted to say nice car :rant:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
He's got the case of "Man I just got a nice Mach 1 but it's not a Terminators so I am going to pick on everyone I can because it makes me feel good about myself."

:nonono:

97vertstang

Reaction score
theres always assholes like that in the street. its usually an asshole that doesnt know anything about stangs.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
He's got the case of "Man I just got a nice Mach 1 but it's not a Terminators so I am going to pick on everyone I can because it makes me feel good about myself."

:nonono:
I think so also. I saw him look @ my GT emblem on the side than he said, "you know its slow".

When he did gun it.. it was fast for a stock car compared to mine :rollinglaugh:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
theres always assholes like that in the street. its usually an asshole that doesnt know anything about stangs.

yea like Fets :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

j/k j/k ;)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:

j/k j/k ;)

hahah it probably was him. :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:

j/k j/k ;)

hahah it probably was him. :rollinglaugh:

ROFLs ;D

Bluextc

Reaction score
That sucks. But you know what, one day he's going to roll up to a nicely modded GT, give the same attitude, and get his doors blown off. So just take satisfaction in knowing that.
:)

94yellowgt

Reaction score
I hate it when people put down GT's just because its not a Cobra or Mach or some other special edition. You can mod a GT to beat most Cobras and Machs and still have money left over. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a Cobra or Mach but I don't like when people think their Mustang is superior to mine or anyone else that drives a GT just because it doesn't have a few extra horsepower or emblems and stickers. A Mustang is a Mustang in my book and anyone that is truely a Mustang lover will be the same way, not like a spoiled prick that probaly his parents bought his car for him and doesn't even know any history of the Mustang or knows anything about them and should probaly be driving a Slomaro :slap:.

ripper

Reaction score
Come get my car Twista they look alike he wont know what hit him ;)

blackstangs281

Reaction score
94yellowgt said:
I hate it when people put down GT's just because its not a Cobra or Mach or some other special edition. You can mod a GT to beat most Cobras and Machs and still have money left over. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a Cobra or Mach but I don't like when people think their Mustang is superior to mine or anyone else that drives a GT just because it doesn't have a few extra horsepower or emblems and stickers. A Mustang is a Mustang in my book and anyone that is truely a Mustang lover will be the same way, not like a spoiled prick that probaly his parents bought his car for him and doesn't even know any history of the Mustang or knows anything about them and should probaly be driving a Slomaro :slap:.

Well said. O0

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Come get my car Twista they look alike he wont know what hit him ;)

haha, im fine with my slow turd. It would be nice though, but you have a hard top and i have a vert. MAybe if get a red vert top and drive it around for awhile so we make a switch for a day ;D.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Stop wasting money on the show and add alittle go...If you were PI swapped you would not be far outta his HP range.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:
j/k j/k ;)

Shut up, Mr. Oh I have a Cobra and an L :(

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
that was YOU at the gas station, oh damn, I'm sorry... laugh laugh laugh, just kidding...sounds like this guy has penis envy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online