Shaking my Freaking Head..

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
whenever I get my termi/mach 1, and making fun of all you little slow ass non pied fucks! haha

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
whenever I get my termi/mach 1, and making fun of all you little slow ass non pied fucks! haha
but you still have a slow non-pi slowmatic....so we can make fun of you. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Yup...its usually the guys who don't know anything about their mustang who are assholes.

Anyone who knows and respects mustangs, would appreciate and acknowledge another stang owner.

I've had a lot of good run ins with people who have nice mustangs, as well as assholes who only think I want to race.

Downshift

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Yup...its usually the guys who don't know anything about their mustang who are assholes.

Anyone who knows and respects mustangs, would appreciate and acknowledge another stang owner.

I've had a lot of good run ins with people who have nice mustangs, as well as assholes who only think I want to race.

EXACTLY. I have run around with quite a bit of mustang guys from v6ers to all kinds of machs and termys and they have all been cool. The ones I do run into that think they are hot shit havnt even touched their cars. They buy them with mods and leave it at that or spend high dollar and get something fast but have no idea about anything. Anytime I see a modded stang I say whats up and make conversation I cant stand the ones that act like that guy. Maybe someday I can be like 94yellowGT and whoop on everyone haha. I love your car 94yellowgt haha. Twista you seem like your taking it with a laugh, good idea. That guy will probably hit the gas around a corner and hit a pole soon anyway and your car will end up nicer haha.

Hicks

Reaction score
Hopefully ill be representing again here soon! lol, but this engine is a pain to build

I'll be either in a fox or my stang, depending on if it sales or not

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well you did give him the nod....around here that means you wanna throw down...i agree he was a dick with his comments...but i have a mach kill with my vert he was plesently surprised lol he had to run me at the next two lights through town because he couldn't believe it :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
well you did give him the nod....around here that means you wanna throw down...i agree he was a dick with his comments...but i have a mach kill with my vert he was plesently surprised lol he had to run me at the next two lights through town because he couldn't believe it :rollinglaugh:
You could be right. I know i wasn't intimidating him with my car or maybe it was the sound of my exhaust catching up to him, but theres noway i would race right infront of my job and second i wouldn't even try b/c automatic Grand Cherokees can take me off a stop light line with my car trying to get ahead them and thats sad, so a mach would be suicide ;D.

But ya i was laughing after he said that about my GT. I admit his was fast as heck and sounded mean for a stock exhaust, but hey its a MACH.

94yellowgt

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
Maybe someday I can be like 94yellowGT and whoop on everyone haha. I love your car 94yellowgt haha.

Thanks man O0. I try not to stir up too much trouble on the street because I have gotten lucky once and don't want to chance it anymore but people usually come to me wanting to race. I just tell them I don't street race, they tell me im a pussy and I just go on LOL.

ripper

Reaction score
Well your right there street racing is stupid. You endanger yourself and everyone else out there. BUT ^-^ When a guy pulls on ya and starts revin his shit and you know he aint its hard not to hit the gas. You have to be smart enough to know when to race and when to just sit. If you go from a dig you can usual tell who is faster from 0-60. That racing from a roll stuff is for amatures LOL.

95Boss

Reaction score
There was a guy in our town like that dude a few years ago. He bought a dealer-modified Yellow '95 GT. Blower, gears, etc. He drove around town acting like he had the only real car around and everyone else was just meat. He gave Mustang owners a bad name. He had the car about 7 or 8 weeks and totalled it one night hot dogging in front of a bunch of car guys. He wasn't hurt but I never saw him again. That's a good thing. Guys like that are pure jerks.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i dont street race... i accelerate fastly from 0-40mph... 8) thats when the racing stops im sure if we would have keep going that mach would have probley whooped on me but thats not how i roll ....i dont like even doing what i do but when a car is persentant enough to pass you turn around and chase you all night it gets really annoying haha

S

scarface

tRaV_19 said:
i dont street race... i accelerate fastly from 0-40mph... 8)
in Va that is a ticket also...it is Classified as "excessive acceleration"

GDawg

Reaction score
About a month ago I was coming back from the track with my "car number" still written on the windows. This '99 Cobra pulls up next to me and the passenger gives me that "your car sucks" look. Then the guy floors it and crosses lanes in front of me to the other side of me like if he wanted me to bite. I had my girlfriend and her two kids in my car and there was dense traffic. My car's a real sleeper till you mess with her. I'm thinking, "Butthole passenger, what do you drive when you aren't riding 'bitch' with your buddy in a not so fast '99 Cobra?. I don't street race (At least I try not to). Bring it to the track and I'll line up against you..." Mustang guys are supposed to be buds not duds... ;)

brwillms

Reaction score
scarface said:
tRaV_19 said:
i dont street race... i accelerate fastly from 0-40mph... 8)
in Va that is a ticket also...it is Classified as "excessive acceleration"

Man, that's rough. As long as your in Dallas the police can't chase or follow you at excessive speed unless you've committed a felony. They also can't issue a warrant for running because they haven't proved the identity of the person driving. I got this straight from the source. We use Dallas police officers for security here at work. They are pretty handy to have around. Thank God for weenie police chiefs who just want to move up the political ladder.

freakshow12

Reaction score
I like having a cobra and a mach :) I am still nice to everyone. I used to have some GT's before these and I respect ALL stangs that someone has put time and effort in to. thats what it is about. its not always a long cock contest.

m0n0x1d3

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
He's got the case of "Man I just got a nice Mach 1 but it's not a Terminators so I am going to pick on everyone I can because it makes me feel good about myself."

:nonono:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA. nice.

I hate that crap. I do tend to give a quick "hand on the steering wheel wave" and a nod to people i come across in obviously modded/nice Mustangs.

Anyone else do this or is it just me?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online