Smoked headlight install (lots of pics!!)

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
hmm interesting find on the paint i thought it looked totally different then any other dfg i have seen :D the metallic flake is insane in that paint it stands on end really well thats where the gray comment i made came from where the nose of your cars in the sun.... i think you need to wax your car have you done it lately?

if you come down here i will do your fog light mod for you its cake....and you can turn them on by themselves with corner lights with headlight or with brights ;D and it feeds from your vert top power source so if you leave the fogs on by accident its a keyed source so they will turn off once you take your key out ^-^
Yup, thats how I did mine O0

94Vert

Reaction score
get a smoked fog light kit now and your set. it really sets it off, i'm glad i did mine.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i like the crystal clear fog lights they appear to be black but are still functional unlike smoked ones they dont seem to light up the road at all

GDawg

Reaction score
Our stock headlights were the worst part of our cars.

Those smokes are a big improvement. Get the smoked fog lights too.

O0

My smokes light up the road better than the stock ones did.

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
ya dude...those smoked ones look sick...i need to get new headlights too ha...where did you get yours at??

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
hmm interesting find on the paint i thought it looked totally different then any other dfg i have seen :D the metallic flake is insane in that paint it stands on end really well thats where the gray comment i made came from where the nose of your cars in the sun.... i think you need to wax your car have you done it lately?

if you come down here i will do your fog light mod for you its cake....and you can turn them on by themselves with corner lights with headlight or with brights ;D and it feeds from your vert top power source so if you leave the fogs on by accident its a keyed source so they will turn off once you take your key out ^-^

I haven't given it a good wax lately :(
let me know when would be good to come down tRaV. O0

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
its up to you... the 94 dosent have insurance but.... :dunno: the 93's ready to roll just needs a bath i detailed it and took her for a cross town spin and it rained horrid on me so i got pissed put it in the garage and havent touched it in 2weeks

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
its up to you... the 94 dosent have insurance but.... :dunno: the 93's ready to roll just needs a bath i detailed it and took her for a cross town spin and it rained horrid on me so i got pissed put it in the garage and havent touched it in 2weeks

that seems to happen to me alot. last summer i hand washed it 3-4 times a week and hand waxed it once a week. i'll shoot for coming down there next weekend. does that work?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah probley the lady works every weekend usually but i can have my parents come over and watch the little one just give me a heads up

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
cool your car looks good with the smoked lights...hows night driving?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah the smokes a lot of guys aim higher to help with the darker lenses ... you might be cruising with a cobra if i can get things rolling here haha

GDawg

Reaction score
Even though my headlights are smoked. You can't really tell where the smoked part comes from cause they are as bright as clear diamonds.

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Mine are like yours too ^^^^^

The actual lenses are not smoked, they are pretty clear...I wonder if ours are different? Because some I have seen are very hazy looking...

washwaxfrontend2cr8.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wow those are light smoked lenses i want the super dark ones they have at blueovalindustries

GDawg

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Mine are like yours too ^^^^^

The actual lenses are not smoked, they are pretty clear...I wonder if ours are different? Because some I have seen are very hazy looking...

washwaxfrontend2cr8.jpg

Yours look just like mine. Smoked, clear corners but the orange bulb lights them up correctly.

tRaV_19 said:
wow those are light smoked lenses i want the super dark ones they have at blueovalindustries

Mine are from Blue Oval Industries and are the only smokes they offer.

These are sweet headlights. Others can end up looking cheap.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
those are boi?!?!?! wow i will see if i can find pics of other cars with there lights

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
those are boi?!?!?! wow i will see if i can find pics of other cars with there lights
artsperformanceparts and BOIs lights are both the exact same...same manufacturer supplies both companies.

and i think my headlights and corners match up perfectly. :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online