SN 95 Track car videos

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I realize that. I think if I were to go wheel to wheel racing, it would be in something cheaper than my mustang. I still want to drive it on the street here and there, being a full tilt track car is out of the question for now.

flyboygeo

Reaction score
What electronics are you running for the lap data?

Its an Apple iPhone 5 with Harry's Lap Timer Pro app. Its pretty amazing. I believe now you can use separate software to merge Hero2/3 videos too.

RichV

Reaction score
Last weekend's hilites. Car ran good all weekend, lost a brake cooling duct on Saturday and it was kinda causing issues when the brakes did not heat up evenly. I was getting a lot of brake lockup on one wheel. I disabled the other brake cooler for the last race on Sunday, and the brake pedal went to the floor at about 100mph before Turn-5. So I did a little prarie dog dodging.

[video=youtube_share;MtPY66PXTT0]http://youtu.be/MtPY66PXTT0[/video]

Cliffnotes:
1:00 Race 1 -saturday
8:20 what happens if you make 1 mistake?
13:55 when they make a mistake? :)
14:30 Race 2 -saturday
20:30 Race 1 -sunday
23:25 Impound car exit test
23:55 Race 2 -sunday
Last part of race 2, look for prarie dogs!! :) I went back in after that, the brakes were too dangerous to continue.

RichV

Reaction score
You don't know what you're missing. I wish I would have started this in my 20s. You need a little 'bullet proof and 20ft tall' in this racing.

RichV

Reaction score
Awesome! NOLA looks fun, flat as hell, but fun. Another bucket list track. Wait till you guys get to see HPR (high plains raceway), 80mph uphill into a blind corner. lol

flyboygeo

Reaction score
Very flat indeed, great facility! HPR looks like a great layout too. I have not seen many elevation changes in my experiences, yet.

v6mustang94

Reaction score
This wasn't an official track day, but it was an open cruise session at Brainerd International Raceway during Powercruise USA 2014 (100mph speed limit that they were pretty lenient on, and no passing in corners). First time on a track. Can't wait to attend one of BIR's actual track days where they put out brake markers and let you go out with an instructor.

[video=youtube_share;Lj80mSrRa90]http://youtu.be/Lj80mSrRa90?list=UUO4ltOuI91YaZBA-g0dApiw[/video]

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
This wasn't an official track day, but it was an open cruise session at Brainerd International Raceway during Powercruise USA 2014 (100mph speed limit that they were pretty lenient on, and no passing in corners). First time on a track. Can't wait to attend one of BIR's actual track days where they put out brake markers and let you go out with an instructor.

[video=youtube_share;Lj80mSrRa90]http://youtu.be/Lj80mSrRa90?list=UUO4ltOuI91YaZBA-g0dApiw[/video]

Pretty sick man. Wanna track mine so bad. I couldn't help but laugh before the last turn to the 1/4, the vette just boogied haha. Cool stuff though

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online