Sn problem??

Jubert

Reaction score
my mustang keeps bucking after I did the cam synchronizer spark plugs and radiator swap... It ran fine for a few days now it bucks from a complete stop then into first gear then it will pause when I hit the gas then shoot really hard... Would this be my spark plug wires, the coil or The plugs?? Or bad timing??

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
my mustang keeps bucking after I did the cam synchronizer spark plugs and radiator swap... It ran fine for a few days now it bucks from a complete stop then into first gear then it will pause when I hit the gas then shoot really hard... Would this be my spark plug wires, the coil or The plugs?? Or bad timing??

When you did the cam synchronizer, did you use the tool and follow the service manual to install it properly? Also, did you just do the sensor or the whole synchronizer?

OP
OP
Jubert

Jubert

Reaction score
i did the whole set up I am tempted to put the engine in tdc and retry now... But will this cause my car to have momentary pauses while driving then re-engage ???

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
i did the whole set up I am tempted to put the engine in tdc and retry now... But will this cause my car to have momentary pauses while driving then re-engage ???

I have seen those cam synchronizers cause issues like being sluggish, or random misfire. I would pull that synchronizer and start from scratch. Also recheck the gap on all your plugs, and make sure your wires are all connected good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online