Sneak Peak of the new look

chris91

Reaction score
Just got it back yesterday from paint. For those that didnt know I was hit in a parking lot by a student driver. Got a healthy estimate and got to add a few nice parts while fixing it. Picked up a Cervini's 2000 Cobra R Hood and a Saleen Spoiler for it. Going back Sunday and the whole car is getting wetsanded and buffed. Will have updated pics then.

Snapped a few with the new lens I got for my camera. Worlds difference IMHO. Car isnt even waxed or anything done with the tires. This week it is getting a full detail from top to bottom and I will take it somewhere nice for some even better pics. :D

[MENTION=11896]ttocs[/MENTION] Here are some pics of how the hood was done.

Reaction score
Well that sucks that you got hit but hey you got a lot of goodies out of it. Looking good.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty good deal, mine needs a nice low impact collision (that's not my fault) lol

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Thanks guys! That pic isnt doing it any justice though. Ill post some good ones on here soon.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looks sick man, always digged your car since I joined. Between the wheels, perfect stance, murdered... hands down one of the baddest new edges on the site. You make me want one lol

Spentastic

Reaction score
Car looks very nice man. I'm actually from the Cincinnati/Covington area. Come in every now and then to see family. Nice to see a good looking mustang from the area.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sucks you got hit but im really like the new wing and hood and we already know I'm digging the wheels

Suspect

Reaction score
really like how you did the hood and the pony. :)

OP
OP
chris91

chris91

Reaction score
Is that pony a redhead?

Red Eyed too. lol She's Evil...

really like how you did the hood and the pony. :)

Thanks! I was originally going to do the entire center of the hood in Matte but at the last minute decided against it. Glad I did. The 35th Anniversary Edition cars came with a flat black stripe on the hood so this kinda keeps with that theme. The Pony I just Plastidipped and then took some red paint and brushed on the eye and mane.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online