Sold cobra, bought new car

Darhawk

Reaction score
What year is it and I know it's a V6, but what model would you call this car? (You know like a GT is a V8, would you call this a Pony Edition since it's a V6...Just wondering) Do you know the green colors name..I'm doing something and it requires this info. Do you have any interior pictures, we want to see inside!?

OP
OP
atlanticblue98

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
What year is it and I know it's a V6, but what model would you call this car? (You know like a GT is a V8, would you call this a Pony Edition since it's a V6...Just wondering) Do you know the green colors name..I'm doing something and it requires this info. Do you have any interior pictures, we want to see inside!?

Its just a 2000 v6. Pony edition are 03/04 editions that come with gt hood scoops, bullitt, style pedals, chrome wheels, and stripe near the side skirt. Mine is a super basic car wit no cruise control no mach460 or anything.

The color is Amazon Green. I don't have interior pics buts its medium graphite which is just gray with black

ProKiller

Reaction score
looks like it has dual exhaust already though. shame to have to get rid of the cobra, but at least this car is clean. needs a drop badly

Goldmember

Reaction score
Good deal. I came close to buying one of those a couple of times. Those split-ports have potential. Kind of like the PI version of the 3.8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online