some new pics of the faleen (wingless)

WiCkEd StAnG

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
washedstang6.jpg

washedstang5.jpg

washedstang4.jpg
washedstang3.jpg

washedstang2.jpg

washedstang1.jpg


let me know what use think thanks....btw the car is FOR SALE O0
 

raven69

New Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
WiCkEd StAnG said:
washedstang6.jpg

washedstang5.jpg

washedstang4.jpg
washedstang3.jpg

washedstang2.jpg

washedstang1.jpg


let me know what use think thanks....btw the car is FOR SALE O0

not a huge fan of the hood or the pink (jk) but i like it other than that
 

Hybridbird

Active Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
545
Reaction score
0
Looks good,I think these cars just look better in general w/o the spoilers on them.BTW are those the shoes you wear to the track in the corner of the 3rd pic?? J/K
 
S

scarface

Guest
I prefer the wing on the car myself...looks like it is incomplete. ???
 
OP
OP
W

WiCkEd StAnG

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Hybridbird said:
Looks good,I think these cars just look better in general w/o the spoilers on them.BTW are those the shoes you wear to the track in the corner of the 3rd pic?? J/K
LMAO!!! yeah they work great you have too get a pair :hammer:
 

ju015dd

Well-Known Member
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
4,373
Reaction score
1,911
Location
tallahassee, fl
damn i love those wheels on your car. i cant wait till i get mine on the cobra
 
OP
OP
W

WiCkEd StAnG

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
spooned06civic said:
is it bad pics or is ur front all messed up
no its messed up the previous owner went too pull into the driveway during a snowstorm and hit the drive way lip...luckily its urethane so nothing broke..
 

94gtstang50

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
2,044
Reaction score
1
Yea, not a fan of the tips either, lol, but other than that i looks great. Got the same hood on my gt, pretty much wanted to set my gt up like yours too.
 
OP
OP
W

WiCkEd StAnG

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
94GtStAnG5o said:
Yea, not a fan of the tips either, lol, but other than that i looks great. Got the same hood on my gt, pretty much wanted to set my gt up like yours too.
yeah the tips are disguisting no doubt about it..its a mac 2.5 catback...
 

94gtstang50

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
2,044
Reaction score
1
Hmmmm, thought they would look bigger, thats odd. I got the Mac with the 3.5's on my gt. They are sick.
 
OP
OP
W

WiCkEd StAnG

New Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
94GtStAnG5o said:
Hmmmm, thought they would look bigger, thats odd. I got the Mac with the 3.5's on my gt. They are sick.
they are bigger that picture makes them look small i will get a better pic up in a few O0
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
77,663
Messages
1,506,730
Members
15,089
Latest member
bturner425

Members online

No members online now.
Top