Some of my Carbon Fiber Interior Pieces

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was waiting for a few pieces to come in before I posted pics. I have the Door Cups also but didn't feel like running out to the garage to get them. I'll post pics of them later.

I am probably done with CF parts unless I can find a nice rad cover and door sills that I like.

mh9dmt.jpg

30mrhgn.jpg

2w21xmo.jpg

10wm8lc.jpg

20fyq1v.jpg

xaup2p.jpg

b3lv8x.jpg

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The mounting tabs that Carbon Driven use are actually better than the stock parts in most cases. They use metal instead of plastic and put a lot of R&D into the parts.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure if I am putting these in my current 96 or the 96 Saleen vert I am really close to pulling the trigger on.

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Looks nice!

what are the specific requirements of the rad cover your looking for?

the one i have been thinking will mostly be smooth with the only humps to cover the factor radiatoe mount brackets. Any openings (like the hood latch) would have to be cut out individually

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
We used them when we had her '05 shipped from Pheonix to New Orleans ($800).. Was a seem less process, just had to insure the car prior to them shipping it.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks nice!

what are the specific requirements of the rad cover your looking for?

the one i have been thinking will mostly be smooth with the only humps to cover the factor radiatoe mount brackets. Any openings (like the hood latch) would have to be cut out individually

Not a bad idea, because several delete the latch in favor of hood pins. Great idear

KidK9

Reaction score
Look great. I recently just picked up the shifter bezel and was so impressed, I ordered the door handle bezels, the door pulls, and will be getting some other stuff as well.

hottwheels04

Reaction score
those are badass, post pics once they are installed fyi! now if you didnt already need the wiper cowl panel in cf and a carbon fiber s281 to match the outside to inside trend ;) ( if you didnt already of course) big $ though lol dam!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online