Some pics I stopped to take during a little Sat. night cruise

white98stang

Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
lets seee its faster,sounds better,no need for your "V6 project" and if your gonna drive a mustang its gotta be a v8 cuz we all know all the girls in high school and college drive around in V6 stangs,but the men drive in V8's

ewww your hittin a little close to home :-\

scootin95gts

Reaction score
I dont believe insurance is all that much diff im a 22 year old guy with one speeding ticket with my 1995 mustang gts and 2002 chevy blazer both full coverage and also got my gf on my policy who is 19 and has one ticket and another one which was a wreck in her fault and im paying 240 a month and its not that high for someone my age having two cars with two people on it.

white98stang

Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
I dont believe insurance is all that much diff im a 22 year old guy with one speeding ticket with my 1995 mustang gts and 2002 chevy blazer both full coverage and also got my gf on my policy who is 19 and has one ticket and another one which was a wreck in her fault and im paying 240 a month and its not that high for someone my age having two cars with two people on it.

youre also not 18either

scott5

Reaction score
Im 19 and i pay 80 a month for my 95gt with one speeding ticket.. also if you throw a v8 in the v6 body insurance doesnt change. I am not knocking on anyone that has a v6 because i had one before i got my v8. I know alot of people with v6s that can spank v8s and such so whatever a got make the way you want it because at the end of the day your the one putting it in the garage not anyone else.

GaryG

Reaction score
S.O.B. said:
Girls like V8's too! My daughter has owned a 95GT vert since she was 17 and it is her baby. I just don't think we should hate on anyone because their's is a V6. Hey we all know how high insurance can be on Mustangs. V6 does help out a litte and I still would rather drive a nice looking V6 Stang than an import anyday. Just my 2 cents

u should get her to sign up here...i bet she'd love it here :banana:

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
lets seee its faster,sounds better,no need for your "V6 project" and if your gonna drive a mustang its gotta be a v8 cuz we all know all the girls in high school and college drive around in V6 stangs,but the men drive in V8's

Please stop talking.

Faster? When they are both stock, but what car enthusiast doesn't mod their car?
Sound better. I'll agree but that's not a very good reason why I need a V8. A cammed sixer sounds pretty damn good.
And girls don't drive V8's? ::) Sure, why not...
I'm a man and I drive a V6. O0

ANG

Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
... if your gonna drive a mustang its gotta be a v8 cuz we all know all the girls in high school and college drive around in V6 stangs,but the men drive in V8's

tisk tisk tisk...... men and their generalizations :nonono:

i don't think it matter, to each their own..... I drive a V8, always have, from trucks to the stang, and no mommy and daddy didn't by it for me cuz I just wanted to look cool. As long as you have a passion for cars and working on them, and mod conservatively(by that I mean dont rice mod), then I think it's perfectly fine to have either a 4 cyl(hello SVO!), sixxer, or a V8.

oh and yeah, there are PLENTY of Doush bag guys out there who have no idea about cars, and are in it just for the looks..... go ahead and tell me those metros are manly just cuz they drive a V8.

BTW V6mustang94..... she's looking good! :thumb:

SonicStang

Reaction score
Nice and clean stang! I like it, and yes you were right it needs springs!

thorco3

Reaction score
cool pics bro... do you have future plans for it? I can't remember but i was thinking you were saving up for a new car or motor swap or somethin...

white98stang

Reaction score
i love sixxers, theres nothing wrong w. them and no there not a girly car... plus i fool a bunch of people in town, dual exhaust, headlights, and bullet rims can really fool people ;D i get props on my v6 all the time theres nothing like it

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
thorco3 said:
cool pics bro... do you have future plans for it? I can't remember but i was thinking you were saving up for a new car or motor swap or somethin...

Building a m90 Supercharged V6.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
i know v6 mustangs that will hand you your ass, and have spent less than $1500 in aftermarket parts. so yeah, you might wanna show some respect.

scootin95gts

Reaction score
and how can a v6 with less than 1500 in aftermarket parts beat the v8?what like a 150 shot of nitrous or somethin

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
and how can a v6 with less than 1500 in aftermarket parts beat the v8?what like a 150 shot of nitrous or somethin

The m90 swap can be done for under 1500 and will put you in the low 14's or high 13's. Now there are guys doing the m112 swap and I have a feeling they might be able to do it for around that same price and run even better times.

I'm getting pretty much all the parts I need (missing the Intercooler and one pipe for it) for $450 for my project. I'm going to send out the block to be rebuilt even though I probably wont' have to, but since it's a project engine I plan to get some pretty decent numbers out of it. I'm not sure how much the rebuild will cost, but I bet I can keep it between the $1500-2000 range.

Z28 This

Reaction score
v6mustang94 said:
Cuz I don't need one, but people with V8s seem to think I do. So maybe I should be asking you why do I need one?

Also, I have an upcoming V6 engine project I'll be building to swap into my car. That's all I'm saying about that for now.

you might make some good power with that project but v6s usually dont make good torque..not enough to beat bolt on or modded v8...maybe bone stock

horsepower sells cars torque wins races!

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193809&highlight=dyno
This guys thinks that when he has his blower and smaller pulley on he'll have at least 400hp and he already has pretty damn good torque.

My friends lightly modded 96 z28 is making 293hp/354tq. I think a V6 will do fine. However, I do realize the potential for a V6 is more limted than with a V8, but I'll be very happy with a V6 that can spank some V8's. It's not like I'm going pro here and I'll be able take down most V8's in my area.

As a matter of fact. A friend of mine is finishing up an H/C/I on his 94 GT and he's afraid if I build this project well enough that he'll have to get nitrous to just to be safe.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
actually an 85 shot would do you in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73