speaking of wheel stands............DAMN !

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
That dude had a boat load of shit in draws when he was done.

hell I would have too, he could have came down right on top of the other car :eek:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
If the other guy looked in his mirror and saw underneath the other car i bet he shit himself too. Did you guys see the new episode of pinks last night? I think it was a 68 firebird and a 99 camaro. Those fuckers launched hard. I wish my stang could do that...

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
If the other guy looked in his mirror and saw underneath the other car i bet he shit himself too. Did you guys see the new episode of pinks last night? I think it was a 68 firebird and a 99 camaro. Those fuckers launched hard. I wish my stang could do that...

yea I seen it, that was one of the best shows they have had yet.......one CLOSE finish on that last run

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Ya i think it was the best show. I was dissapointed when they had the fox and the sn95 race. Too much bsing and issues. The guy in the fox body got on my nerves and the sn95 people just made me shake my head cuz the car didnt seem to be prepared. i cant believe people go build these cars really quick than the first time they go down the track its on the show and they have problems... imagine that. They need to stop matching a 10 sec car and a 14 sec car (which they have gotten better about). Its a good concept for a show they just need to tweak it.

G

GREG@SN95

what a shitty driver...

class A

has a car with WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much then he can handle... :lame:

4.6snake

Reaction score
wow, that pretty crazy shit. i probably would have let off the gas the first time it came up.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
lol o man i cant stop laughing i cant even imagine what that guy was thinkin hittin the gas again nice vid

jpajkos

Reaction score
Damn that was crazy... I mean I don't even know what I would do in a situation like that. Where the hell were his wheelie bars? Man that shit was crazy :D

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
daymn. notice on the last frame something is bent tword the center maybe left front wheel??

that must'of been Crazy! :eek:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
JeremyAlan said:
daymn. notice on the last frame something is bent tword the center maybe left front wheel??

that must'of been Crazy! :eek:

just went back and tool another look.....................I think that is the wheel ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online