Special Thanks!!!! - March :)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, this month we have two members we want to throw a thank you out to:

#1)
MustangChris. He's just all around a great guy.

-
Seriously.

#1) deeplist
Deeplist spent a solid 8 hours bringing our forum up to speed with the latest vB patches. He got no sleep then went to work the next day.
He has also cleaned up all our little bugs and issues in the suggestions area.
Finally, he has implemented our next large change, which was providing us with a chat-room instead of a chat-box.

To show our appreiciation, the Staff here at SN95Forums has chipped in to get him a Visa Gift Card. YAY!
Additionally, we will be sending him a free t-shirt.

#2) javi
Javi is a name some of you new members may not recognize, but he's been here since before the forum was a forum (just kidding - but a long time indeed)

He is parting out his mustang (boooo) but he has come back recently to help out our supporting members.

Our supporting members have access to an extra area of the forum (The back Room) -- In this area Javi started a thread for our supporting members to PM for help.

We are going to be sending Javi one of our oversized stickers! :-O YAY! (To put on his mazda)

So, on that note....

Thank you [MENTION=17876]deeplist[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9866]Javi[/MENTION] for your help!! This place wouldnt be the same without you.

RichV

Reaction score
Great job everyone! And kudos for the recognition, well deserved.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Deep has done some excellent work. Really clearing out our suggestions area.

Javi, well we've always loved Javi :)

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
hanks [MENTION=17876]deeplist[/MENTION], the site is funner to post in with the subtle changes ya made. [MENTION=9866]Javi[/MENTION] sounds like a cool fella :)

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks Chris and everyone on here, once i have more free time i'll become more active.
Oil field life ugh.

Also, Buy my parts! Lol

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Go Speed Go..."Deep"

GMSMOKR, you're close enough to me, we're still gonna have to meet up sometime when the weather gets nicer and take some pics of the rides, even though you didn't get my old wheelz. :D:D

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Lmao...Ohhh we will..going to start a Thread on the Woodward Dream Cruise and stuff anyway...Go Speed Go....:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
96gt3vswap

Members online