SRT-4 Eater!

ReVz

Reaction score
Lets start of by me saying.. I can't stand SRT-4's they are the american :rice: I hate them with a passion. I ate a Blue SRT-4 Last night. Thought I was going to lose but I guess not.. anyways on the way home I raced a black SRT-4 .. I Lost.. By a Car lenght or better. I want to become a SRT-4 Eater. What can I do to start getting this 5.0 Moving? I hate SRT-4's theres a few kids in my town that think they are God's because they own them. Its time they see my tailights. All I have is whats in my Sig and soon a BBK 70mm TB. I think next is gears for sure. I think I'm going 4.10's. I want to just destroy these things. Guys lay down some nice info for me and the other's its time of chaos for SRT-4's .. May they Fear the 5L Rice Eater's :thumb:

Joe5.0

Reaction score
For any of the srt-4's that have anything more than a stage 1 you're gonna need forced induction, to be honest. They are 13.9 @ 100mph cars BONE STOCK, and with the typical turbo mods will run low 13's pretty easily.

I say put togther a combo that will run mid12's on street tires @ 110mph, and you shouldnt have to worry about them too much at all.

Also, who gives a shit about racing neons? Set your goals a little higher, try to take out 03 Cobra's. :banana:

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
hmm.. I like that.. I will set my goals high but why not take a few down with me in the process.. Those little cute neons.. you know.. hahahaha I hate those damn things.

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Blower, Turbo, HCI, or Nitrous. Bolt ons will only get you closer to their tail lights.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Joe5.0 said:
For any of the srt-4's that have anything more than a stage 1 you're gonna need forced induction, to be honest. They are 13.9 @ 100mph cars BONE STOCK, and with the typical turbo mods will run low 13's pretty easily.

I say put togther a combo that will run mid12's on street tires @ 110mph, and you shouldnt have to worry about them too much at all.

Also, who gives a shit about racing neons? Set your goals a little higher, try to take out 03 Cobra's. :banana:

heh heh heh............if you want to take out a 03 Cobra you better be in the 11's or faster, go over to SVTperformance and check out the AVERAGE time slip and hp numbers for those wicked fast snakes 8). They are NO JOKE low 12's with SIMPLE bolt-ons and 11's with a little more wrench turning.

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not worryin about Cobras right now. Not many Mustangs in my town. I'm the only hardcore mustang owner here. Not to mention Everyone here has an SRT-4. I gotta start putting these little dodges down

Joe5.0

Reaction score
Well most 03's arent modded like the ones on a nationwide message board, and alot are running around on oem tires, so they are easy picking for even a HCI 5.0 with sticky tires and a good driver.

Now, from a roll its a different story, but most street races are from like 0-70, so their top end pull doesnt come into play at those speeds.

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
Eh.. IDK i think im going to just get some gears and UD pulleys

97GTS

Reaction score
SRT-4 owners are some of the cockiest ever!!! never met a modest one personally

97vertstang

Reaction score
srt 4 :dunno: i dont care even if one beats me i think they are ugly!!!!! i rather drive a honda than a srt 4!!! theres only one thing i hate more than rice and thats american rice!!!

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I beat one on the highway last year with the 2.73 gears, that kid must have been a shitty driver.

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
I hate them so much u have no idea! I beat a blue one the other nite. Idk how or why but i did. I hate them they are stupid cocky bastards who think they are Gods in a Neon. I want them to see nothing but tailights

97GTS

Reaction score
im just waiting to come across one in my car...then its on!! :banana:

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
As mention above, you'll need force induction. They maybe ugly but they are pretty fast out of the box. Go blown and you'll have no problem with those things.

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
another shitty thing is my best friends looking to buy one.. I'm trying my heart out to see him not doi it..

motoringmustang

Reaction score
well the other night i rosted one, we were cruising around 40km/h then i see this car pul up beside me it was a fucking ugly srt-4 so i down shifted to 2nd and let her rip i stayed right beside him the whole time, and i onaly have o/rH-pipe, flowmasters, cold air and short throw and i have a stubid 4.6L

sleeper5oh

Reaction score
its funny you mentioned somthing about an srt-4 because theirs a guy who lives in my area with a 400+hp srt-4 that is very cocky but he can bacjk it ut. the car ran 12.7 @118 before the new mods that he has now the car is no joke and the owner is just as big as a dick but i guess if you can back your shit up then be a dick thats just how some people are me personally i like the srt-4 they are a good money to horsepower ratio car and you have to give credit to dodge for making a 4 cyl have 275 horsepower from the factory. and as far as you showing them your tail lights, do a homemade turbo kit youy will be much happier hes a ling www.turbomustangs.com go to the forums then diy turbo kits theior cheap and make good power nuff said

Ryan

Z28 This

Reaction score
only reason there fast is because there sooo fucking light...have u seen how small the turbos is stock? puttin a H/C/I in your 5.0 with 4.10s and some tires and lil suspension and youll be draggin them from a dig...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah