Stealth Mare: from the begining

joemomma

Reaction score
That Miata was running pretty good! I figured you'd run away from it. Also the one guy that was off in the pole beans needed a bigger wing, apparently.

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
i really wish that my gopro was running during this session. this video does not do this battle justice. the chop top miata was supercharded and an instructor was driving it and the other miata was an actual spec racecar. these guys were very fast in their own right

joemomma

Reaction score
Right on! Definitely some good driving from everyone! There's a Miata that lives close to me, I see/hear him from time to time. No idea if he's fast or not, but it is certainly loud. He runs it without the hood.

joemomma

Reaction score
One of the magazines back in the day did a writeup on the "Monster Miata" as they called it. It would have likely been Minitruckin' or Truckin' if memory serves. From the article, it was quite a handful.

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
God damn it looks and sounds great! I've always want to race at Laguna Seca

its def a super fun track, but you need to have a loud day for most people to actually have fun driving. damn rich people...

Rad dude! What's the top speed for your car there?

the fastest i went was on the front straight, it was about 110mph with about 105 on the straight from turns 4-5

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I loved that track on forza and I have been hearing about the noise limits they have. It reminds me of the people that built houses in Az around Scott AFB and then complain about the noise from the jets...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.