Stereos

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stock 460 system, why would I want the extra weight from a sub box in the back? Lighter car = quicker car

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Ive got i 12inch sup in my trunk with no spare tire...The sub box sits in the spare tire hole.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
When I was younger (about 10 years ago) I was into the big systems but as I have gotten older its more about haveing a quicker car, with less parts than other people.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have some Pioneer deck, stock 460

I wanna upgrade, I want some good bass.
I had 2 10's in my truck and miss the lows.

ALITL8

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Honestly I've had lots of stereo and Im lovin just the one 12"

everything i drive has a little somethin somethin thumpin in the trunk... nothin real fancy but they all sound very GOOD!

in the stang, ive got a Panasonic 50x4 HU, factory speakers in the doors and rear deck, RF 600W amp and a 10" Kicker Comp. im an old guy so this is all i really need... it hits though.

in my isuzu rodeo work truck, ive got a pioneer 50x4 HU, one 12" Kicker CompVR with the same RF amp as above, Infinity's in the front doors and kenwoods in the rear upper light panel and i think its got the best sound of all my vehicles!

my 87 Suburban has same amp, one 10" comp vr, same head unit as the Isuzu, sony emplodes in the back side panels and i think ive got pioneers in the dash and front doors with bass blockers on the dash.

ForcFed93

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
When I was younger (about 10 years ago) I was into the big systems but as I have gotten older its more about haveing a quicker car, with less parts than other people.

Werd. I'll never put an aftermarket stereo in my Cobra. That's what my explorer is for. Just remember, for every 100lbs you drop .1 sec in the 1/4 mile.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Sony XPLOD head unit, waiting for it to explode so I can replace it with this nice Kenwood unit I got. Kenwood 12" in the back with a Kenwood amp. Used to have two, but I blew the first sub. Sounds real good, not too loud too.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ForcFed93 said:
Snakebit said:

Werd. I'll never put an aftermarket stereo in my Cobra. That's what my explorer is for. Just remember, for every 100lbs you drop .1 sec in the 1/4 mile.

yea thats what I mean, I have the mach 460 in my 99 and thats going to be it, im not adding anything and yea the extra weight is going to slow you down.

Tattoogod

Reaction score
Alipne cd/mp3 player,2000 watt power acoustic running 3 12 inch audio bahn flame subs,2-2.4 mF caps,1000 watt power acoustic running 2 front mb quarts,and 4 infinite ref series, the spl was enough to put ripples in the 1/4 panels and make the screws come out of the lic plate light bulb holders,and rattle the glass of the side view mirrors in my 89gt,havent gotten it all back in my 95 yet.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
In the cobra I'm running the pioneer head unit it came with and the stock 460 sound. Front tweeter pass speaker won't work for some reason though.

Tattoogod

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
In the cobra I'm running the pioneer head unit it came with and the stock 460 sound. Front tweeter pass speaker won't work for some reason though.

what have you checked so far.let me know so i dont repeat the steps that you already tried.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pioneer CD/MP3 player, JBL amp, 2 10" Subs' in a Bandpass enclosure :pimp:

Wanna get tweeters for the a pillar area, and maybe some Mach460 Covers... They'll fit an 94-98 right?

Jeremy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online