Stiffler's

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Stiffler’s complete system will be going under my beast once it’s done.

They’re stuff is hands down the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
Yes. They are wonderful. Very well made and I bought their 99+ version whenever I swapped trans mount brackets.

That's right I think you had to weld some brackets on the frame to make it work. Was that because of a different trans or the Coyote swap?

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
Thinking about getting it, it isn't that expensive, and might as well if I have the stock one already removed.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
That's right I think you had to weld some brackets on the frame to make it work. Was that because of a different trans or the Coyote swap?
No, the coyote uses the 4.6 trans. I had the 4r70, now I have the t45. I went from the 98- style crossmember to the 99+ style because the newer setup gives a bunch of extra room for exhaust. I just had to weld in the body side crossmember brackets.

Werecow

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm all good to know!!! I've been considering using theirs on my lil project instead of the *cough garbage cough* set-up mines got on it now.. I'll have to get a B&M bracket that bolts on the tranny to run the shift cable correctly, cause right now PO used and wallowed out one of the sets of holes and cut part of the other one for the x-member mount and I'll need to get that addressed as well...IMG_20201015_150006478.jpg
It's ok tho, they cut off a of mount ears and turned em sideways to build part if how they made the mount for the tailshaft anyhoo, so all's I gotta do is cut that off and weld it in there anyway...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online