stock airbox

95PGTTech

Reaction score
My wife and I just recently purchased a 1998 banana boat cobra. before we decide on an intake, I'd like for now to get the APC cone filter off of it.

it currently has the MAF adapter and the cone filter. does anyone know what years and models mustangs I can pull the last "bubble" section of what an airbox would be on any other car?

I assume 96-98 cobras, but assuming........

GDawg

Reaction score
K&N FIPK II kit.

I have one to sell if you are interested.

OP
OP

95PGTTech

Reaction score
thanks for the offer, but we think we're going with the JLT CAI eventually as the fender-hidden filter gives a cleaner overall engine bay package, in our opinion. the differences in a few horsepower are not that much of a priority on this car (as evidenced by the Borla/SVO side exits).

anyone have an answer to the original question? I am going to try a 95 GT's today.

rgs

Reaction score
k i need to see some pics of your car!

yellow cobras and svo side exhaust are my 2 favorite things and i'm yet to see them together!!

Magic

Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
does anyone know what years and models mustangs I can pull the last "bubble" section of what an airbox would be on any other car?

I assume 96-98 cobras, but assuming........

any stock Airbox from 96-04 Mustang GT and 96-01 Cobra will work...not sure about the 03-04 cobra...it might work...

voidfinger

Reaction score
lol i got a cobra K&N FIPK for sale too. i was going to put it on but i think i'm going with a ram air set up :) anyone interested :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online