Stock 94-95 taillights

ShortNFast

Reaction score
Recently I decided I wanted sequential tail lights on my car, but the 96-98 lights didn't feel right on my 1995 mustang. So I'm now making my own one-off custom sequential 94-95 tail lights! This is my current prototype!

badass98svt

Reaction score
I've thought to do that in the past, but having them flash upward or downward didn't really make sense to me .

Great job. At least someone executed what was in my head for 20 years. Looks good.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Been wanting them myself for just as long, but want them to light upwards, instead of down. A good write up how to would be very appreciative, unless you want to consider making a kit for us all to buy.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I would say to flash down as it would probably match the 3rd light hole in the middle on the first flash

b1pig

Reaction score
Not bad. Doesn't look goofy at all.

Considering there are numerous versions that do all sorts of lines/tracks through the light assemblies. Saw one last light that essentially makes a half-loop top to bottom. So, this looks good.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I lit up the 3rd bar on mine but then there were two things that bugged me. The 3rd bar having a reflector in it was not as bright and then there was the spot the back up light that didn't light up. I swapped out the back up light for a red led light, and then installed some ultra thin white back up lights on the bottom of the bumper that you can hardly notice for back up lights but over all the lack of brightness from the 3rd has always bugged me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.