Suspension stuff

916_5.0

Reaction score
Ok so im going to be doing a lot of suspension stuff soon and i was just wondering what all i should look to replace. Im going to order shocks and struts probably KYB AGX's and i will also order caster camber plates, and A arms. And subframe connecters. I already have rear upper and lower control arms. I was wondering though what all should i replace to get rid of sqeeks and stuff. I was thinking tie rod ends, should i replace the inners and outer? Also is there any other stuff like bushing wise or anything which i should look to replace. Im going to get the FRPP A arms from stangsuspsension that come on the cobras so i believe they come with the ball joints.

Stangbangin

Reaction score
replace everything and you should be square..no jk.. I would say the struts and shocks are a good start. I fyou want to get rid of all the sqeaks and rattles I suggest you rip everything apart and look to see what it worn and needs replaced and what can be used. my brakes rattled like crazy at first too so don't rule that out. other than that just look everything over.

OP
OP

916_5.0

Reaction score
Yeah i just replaced the sway bar end linkage a few weeks ago and am going to do the cobra brake upgrade as well. I just gotta decide where to start lol.

Downshift

Reaction score
916_5.0 said:
Yeah i just replaced the sway bar end linkage a few weeks ago and am going to do the cobra brake upgrade as well. I just gotta decide where to start lol.

Gears..... lol. Dont get kybs man. Some people have had bad experiences with them. I really hope your control arms arnt like mine when you are trying to take them out. The bolts holding them to the frame were stuck in there with rust and sand and I think you remember that....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online