The end of an all original '95 Cobra

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Use gaskets instead of rtv if you want to keep out transmission noise.
lol the gasket is literally silicone just like rtv . If you use rtv correctly it won’t be noisey .

OP
OP
T

Tac1

Reaction score
Use gaskets instead of rtv if you want to keep out transmission noise.
I already have new silicon gaskets... I'll see how they work first, if it's noisy I'll pull em off and then seal it up with RTV

OP
OP
T

Tac1

Reaction score
Another mild temp day up here in Western NY so figured I'd do an oil change with full mobile 1 synthetic oil and swapped out the original shifter with a Steeda Tri-Ax along with the appropriate cobra shifter knob then went out for a quick like shake down to make sure everything was adjusted properly with the shifter stops. All good and ready to go bang some gears from red light to red light to keep up with today's regular traffic coming up next will be installing the headers and off road h pipe next time the weather warms back up here.
1000010904.jpg1000010906.jpg1000010907.jpg1000010903.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tac1

Reaction score
Looks awesome bud. Makes me really want to get back into one
Do it! I swear every time I pull it out of the garage and go for a spin or to a car show I get soooo many compliments. It surely isn't the fastest car on the road but she gets up and goes. I'm glad to be back in a mustang after nearly 20yrs absence

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Do it! I swear every time I pull it out of the garage and go for a spin or to a car show I get soooo many compliments. It surely isn't the fastest car on the road but she gets up and goes. I'm glad to be back in a mustang after nearly 20yrs absence
I bet. I haven't had a sn95 in going on 14 years now. Had a gt350 for a couple of years in 20-22 but honestly wasn't the same as my old mystic. Fun to drive but missing the look of these sn95 stangs I love so much

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot to mention I already have a Steeda Tri-ax shifter waiting to go in as well. I'll inspect the fan connectors as well. I was thinking of upgrading the brake lines to stainless steel as well. Does anyone make a kit or would I have to make up my own?
Wilwood and Russel make steel braided brake lines($81) @ LMR.com

I went with the Russell because at the time that’s all LMR offered. Definitely worth it; noticeable improvement in pedal feel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sn951992

Members online