These are magnapacks correct?

S

scarface

They look like them, but you do know those are 2.25 inch right ???

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
well im welding them into the factory catback, and its 2.25 i believe

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
also will these be pretty loud with a stock h-pipe?

S

scarface

ehhh...depends on what you call loud? wont be bad at all with all those cats.

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
well i had a o/r h-pipe with macs on my old 97, and it was pretty loud, but im sure these wouldnt be as loud even though they are the straight through design.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I have the Packs on my 94GT with stock cats...I love the sound! It could be louder & pop more on decel for my tastes but it really is great! No drone, nice & deep, it turns heads when on the throttle even slightly & pretty good at WOT, a lot louder then. Sounds perfect cruising on the freeway.

BUT, still quiet enough to not interest my local cops if I keep the revs down. My wife can hear me coming blocks away and when you fire it up people notice so for now I will leave it alone.

on edit: JFYI... the 5.0 Magnapack catback for a 94/95GT is the same one for the 96-98 4.6L engine!! I would have never guessed they are the same...I had to reposition one hanger rod on the passenger side for some reason. Just bolted right up.

OP
OP
S

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
well i will be just buying the muffs and welding them in my stock catback, thanks for the comments, i think i will be buying the packs

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online