They dont know its slow, but they do respect it.

rgs

Reaction score
people look at me funny cause my car sounds redonkulous at idle

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wish that was true in this area. so many Fu**ing ricers here.
and not just ricers, DUMB and YOUNG idiots trying to talk smack and proove they're something they're not.
9 of 10x it's just an eago contest. box in and fly by's were pretty regular.
OOOOH, that irritated me.
It's calmed down some the last year or 2...

I plan on getting some shocked looks when I'm done with my current build :)
more of a quiet exhaust, stocker body. it's all good.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Twista said:
trubble doesnt count. :behind:

Pick on someone your own size trubble :bunny3:

j/k.

If you find someone my size, be sure to let me know . . . :pimp2:

*Waits for Hellion to enter thread*

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Yea try having people ask you if its a big block because "Them heads are huge, what is that thing a 302?"

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Fets said:
*Waits for Hellion to enter thread*

Waits for any of the tens of thousands of 9 second car owners on the internet to enter the thread

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Hmmm,lets see. My favorite is : RICER: "hey man,sounds like your power steering is on the way out"......ME: "no that's the blower", RICER: "aww sh#t,that sounds sick mang"...."light it up" ME: "which gear"? :aresehole:

Most of the kids are pretty cool around here,and love looking under the hood at gas stations and parking lots.....but there's always that one guy with a turbo "whatever" that thinks he can take on the world......he's the one I like the most >:D

S

scarface

yesterday I was going to pick up the kids at the bus stop when a bunch of high schoolers were walking down the street...non were moving out of the way, acting like they were too cool to clear the road. One boy stepped out in front of me and did the whole "burnout motion" with his hands....I got beside them and floored it in first and quickly let off it...

It blazed the tires for just a split second, and got LOUD AS HELL....kids were diving off the street and running up in the woods...lol

S

scarface

it was priceless...My 10 yearold daughter was calling them wimps out the window...HAHA.

313blkstang

Reaction score
LOL lovin this thread... I can definitely relate.. I think it's just the fact of having a mustang that gets to people because I've had people with far faster cars come up and act like I was driving a damn Veyron or something.. But the best thing is when my club gets together for a rideout and there is like 20 mustangs lined up, oh man people actually stop in their tracks, pull over and just bust out big ass grins.... And if your 'Stang has exhaust oh gosh it's been touched by the hand of God himself lol.. One time we all were at the late night drag races and we rode through and I heard this one guy hatin sayin "man I'd beat every one of them slow ass mustangs" so I stopped in front of him and hit the exhaust and told him "oh really well put the keys in and let's line up right now" lol he got all sheepish and gave some excuse about his clutch while his friends laughed at him.. LOL.. having a 'Stang is great!!!!!!

Hybridbird

Reaction score
OMG called a wimp by a ten year old girl......now THAT is the true definition of the term OWNED.... :banana:I would pay $100 bux to see video.That's classic. :hammer:Tools.

Twista-That's a damn nice avatar you have there,and I'm probably going to prison and then hell for saying that....how old are they 18 ....please,please say 18.. :police:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Hybridbird said:
OMG called a wimp by a ten year old girl......now THAT is the true definition of the term OWNED.... :banana:I would pay $100 bux to see video.That's classic. :hammer:Tools.

Twista-That's a damn nice avatar you have there,and I'm probably going to prison and then hell for saying that....how old are they 18 ....please,please say 18.. :police:

central Connecticut is a university so there over 18 years old buddy. Your safe this time :)

619954.jpeg

sadly, theres not many good pictures on there site: http://ccsubluedevils.cstv.com/view.gal?id=1573&template=player_gallery

myk

Reaction score
How people behave around you also depends on where you're at in the 'States. Here in San Diego, the 'Evo and STI city, there are fast cars everywhere and alot of these drivers know that a Mustang isn't always the head of the pack...

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
today i just pulled into my parking spot and a professor pulled in right next to me, i exited my car and the guy comes up to me and is like, "that a muscle car"
me, "yep"
him, "whats it got for an engine?"
me, "4.6"
him, "wow, thats unbelievable, that must just tear up and down the road, very nice car."
me, "thanks alot"
it wasnt very nice looking today, pretty dirty from the dirt in the road, and there were cat prints from someones stupid cat walking on the hood last night, and i had my winter tires and rims still on.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
^^ sounds similar to mine.

2 days a go i was pumping gas with my vert top down. I started my car so i could pull closer to the pump as i was to far away from it. Soon as i got out the car and started pumping some lady came from the other side of the gas station and said:

Her-"Boy, your to young to have that much power. I heard that thing from all the way over there"
Me: Haha, thanks.
Her: You know your to young to have that. its a v8 right??
Me: Im 19 and ya its a v8
Her: Yep, to young.. someone 50 like me needs a car with this much power
Me: Haha, than look for one (in a nice tone). I tihnk im old enough for it.
Her: It sounds great. Most mustangs out there with the 1 exhaust pipes are quiet. I like yours and it sounds good.
me: thanks, i changed the exhaust myself.
Her: You did! Wow your good with cars??? You work on cars? I need someone to change my headgasket
Me: No..i meant i brought all the stuff and had a friend change it.
Her: Well, once again.. (jokes) your to young for that car. Let me go pump my gas. Nice meeting ya and nice car.
Me; Nice meeting you also.

:D LOL, everyone thinks because its loud.. it has to be fast as hell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online

Members online