Thumbs up to American Muscle and CJ Pony Parts!

Nightmare

Reaction score
I just have to say that I am glad that I went with American Muscle for most of my parts on the 04 Mustang. As many of you know I have the smokes headlights and tail lights on my GT. Earlier this year I noticed moisture building up in one of the tail lights. Called up American Muscle, sent them some pics, and they sent me a replacement set that got to me two days later! Fast forward to today, and I noticed moisture forming in one of my smoked headlights.....called them up and Matt looked up the order number and found out that I was just outside of warranty. Normally, in the past I have heard of companies saying shove it, however because I have ordered a number of things for the car he would honor the exchange after I texted him pics....did that and I have my replacement headlights on the way as we speak! To me that is awesome customer service!

As to CJ Pony Parts, I cannot say thank you enough to them for getting me back on the road quickly when the throw out bearing went on my GT 1,000 miles from home back in 2011. They express shipped me a clutch and 2 bearings after their normal shipping deadline, and I got the part with plenty of time to get it installed and get me back on the road. It is because of them that I won the 2011 Hard Luck Award in that road rally. Also, I need to thank them for their dedicated sponsorship of the Rally North America charity road rallies. Through their sponsorship and contests to get on one, it has raised awareness of the group and well as the different charities that we do, with each event raising more and more money (I believe this years rally raised over $80,000+ for Camp Sunshine, a camp for terminally ill kids)!

Loyalty is earned by excellent customer service as well as continued involvement in the community. It is for this reason why I do most of my shopping for car parts there and at CJ Pony Parts. Looking for parts? Shop them first!

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice! AM hooked me up 3 times when i had issues with their wheels. Outstanding service, they'll always have my business!

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Excellent reviews man. My buddy has sent stuff back to AM a few times and they've always been incredibly fast on getting you the new part

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Nightmare

Nightmare

Reaction score
I actually remember when that happened. If I remember right Bill helped you out with that issue on the Rally!! Thanks for the shout out and glad you enjoyed the rally. In case you didn't get to read about this years here you go.

http://blog.cjponyparts.com/2013/07/behind-the-wheel-with-team-cj-pony/

As a matter of fact, yes he did. I met Bill on the first "official" rally back in 2010. Great guy. My wife and I are three time Rally vets with Rally North America where we are known as "Team Nightmare" #04......We had to take this year off from Rallying, however we will be back in action for the 2014 Rally! I hope you guys remain sponsors. Infact, untill recently, I had your banners still on the windshield and rear glass on my car.....Unfortunatly I had to take them off because they were peeling, however I will prudly sport them next year!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online