Ticking noise on radio

ripper

Reaction score
I noticed a ticking noise on my radio. So I checked under the hood and one of the noise supressors was missing on the coil. It must have got ripped off when I threw a belt. So I went to ford and got another. Hooked it up and the noise was gone for a couple days but now its back. It doesnt go faster when I throttle just stays the same. I did relocate my amp a while back and grounded it to the frame next to the rear speakers. Anyone got any ideer what I could try? Its really annoying me.

Its a Pioneer Premiere w/ earthquake 800amp / twin Earthquake 10in subs in box

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Try moving the ground, make sure there is no paint on where its grounded and its nice and solid.

Eathquake is old school man thats awesome :D dont think there around any more

WTF is a noise supressor I dont have any on my car I dont think.

G

GREG@SN95

Stevo... now you know I got a nice system in my car... You heard it... If you want, I can take a look at everything for ya...

OP
OP
R

ripper

Reaction score
I tried moving the ground from my amp and made sure it was clean. Still ticking. Its making me :rant: I got doc appts all day today Greg but ill call you tommorro. I wish they still had Cousin Brucie on am WABC.

G

GREG@SN95

Stevo said:
I tried moving the ground from my amp and made sure it was clean. Still ticking. Its making me :rant: I got doc appts all day today Greg but ill call you tommorro. I wish they still had Cousin Brucie on am WABC.
lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Staff online

Members online