Tom From Arizona

Tomsnapple

Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Tom from Arizona and I've been lurking on these forums for a long time. I guess its time I introduce myself.
My love for the Sn95 began with my 1996 GT convertible in Pacific Green, a gift from my parents for my senior year of high school.

104pysl.jpg

I drove it for 4 years, until, on my way to community college, someone pulled in front of me while i was going through a green light.

2zez0jn.jpg

I'm sorry I made you look at that. :embarrassed:
No one was injured. With the insurance settlement check, I went car shopping. My dad and I spent a couple days driving c5 corvettes and newer model mustangs, but I couldn't find anything that i REALLY wanted. Then, in the back of a TOYOTA dealership, I saw it.

sx2mmq.jpg

2w6xy1g.jpg

The 1996 Saleen. Car #199. Vortech Supercharger. 58k Miles on the clock. I had to have it. Using the Insurance money as a down payment, i was able to buy the car. The rest is history, and i own the car of my dreams.

9hkzsi.jpg

Dad's 1999 Cobra, Vortech V2 s/c.
8zqmqf.jpg

Instagram: TomSnapple

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You came out ahead on the wreck but I'm sorry you lost the green GT!!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
thats a sweet saleen, not too many miles either. I lived in chandler/gilbert for 9 yrs and loved it there and did not want to leave. But then as I say that I look out my open window to 75 degrees and remember its not 75 there now.... Welcome to the group

HawkX66

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You were driving around in Corvettes and newer Mustangs. You couldn't find what you wanted in those so you went to a Toyota dealership to find something better? Glad that Saleen was there!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You were driving around in Corvettes and newer Mustangs. You couldn't find what you wanted in those so you went to a Toyota dealership to find something better? Glad that Saleen was there!

I was just thinking the same!!! That's when you know your a true blue sn95 die hard!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Sorry about your wreck but you really found the silver lining in it! Great looking saleen

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Welcome! I bought my Cobra in Scottsdale about a year ago. I love the color combination.

Mack

Reaction score
I drool over a white Saleen with white rims... The coupe-version of that would be my perfect car except for it not being... like... blue.

Gorgeous car. Welcome.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Macks right! I salivate over white wheels too! Kinda like pavilion dog. Just call me the slobber dawg!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had a sport bike with white wheels. At least for 10-15 miles after I washed them they were white as I was amazed how dirty they got just by the first stop sign.

wmfateam

Reaction score
Welcome fellow Arizonian! I'm in Gilbert and if you plan to do any road course stuff, hit me up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Glad you managed to find this gem after the wreck. Dad's car looks pretty sick too!

1bad95

Reaction score
Welcome! Very nice ride!! Always nice to see a fellow sn95 Saleen owner around!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online