Trunk Brace Removal Photo

RichV

Reaction score
I'm removing enough weight from the entire car, that 30lbs off the trunk isn't going to hurt me. My goal is under 3100lbs with me in the car.

I did that without even trying too hard. I was under the impression (Fox guy) that SNs were pigs. Gutted the interior/HVAC. Removed a lot of the dash skeleton. Unnecessary engine bracketry, etc. After the cage I installed Sparco seat, remote battery, fire system, and with me in it (180), weight came in at 3089. This was coming off track with 1/4-1/2 tank of fuel.

MadStang

Reaction score
I did that without even trying too hard. I was under the impression (Fox guy) that SNs were pigs. Gutted the interior/HVAC. Removed a lot of the dash skeleton. Unnecessary engine bracketry, etc. After the cage I installed Sparco seat, remote battery, fire system, and with me in it (180), weight came in at 3089. This was coming off track with 1/4-1/2 tank of fuel.

yup. 2963 here. Motorcycle battery, aluminum block, removal of sound deadening, gutted dash, etc. but that's without me in it, BUT a full tank of e85.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
man. that looks so much better...... damn. thats now on my list of things to do, now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online