Trying to figure out what class would be best for me

mineralgreygt

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm going to attend my first auto x event in may and I'm trying to figure out what class I would fit in best, I tried reading the rule book but it's a little overwhelming. So from what I can tell everything about my car qualifies for CAM except for my tires which have a 100 rating. With that being said I've been told I can enter either e mod or xp but I can't seem to find those specific classes in the rule book. So a little insight would be awesome. Power wise I'm at 480whp I got a IRS with full stifflers FIT system, coilovers up front and 275 r888s on all four corners with interior mods like sheet metal panels etc. Any I insight would be greatly apriciated
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Unless it's different where you are you have to novice street class first, no matter what you have done. Then after you got your first one out of the way you can figure out which class is best.

Atleast i thought anyway.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I should start a thread like this. I think CAM C is pretty much anything goes right?

#BrownRoush

Reaction score
Ditch your tires for RE71's or Fedral 595's and run Cam C. The class really allows our cars to be competitive, C prepped would be a massacre

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well...It all depends where you run. Here in the DC area it is easier in CP than CAM and RE71's are known to the stewards for really having an 80 tread wear rating and get you pushed to CP.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online