TT through a eaton

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yah, compound boost for the win. If you ever watched tractor pulls - most of those (if not all) run compound turbos and max insane levels of boost.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
My favorite red fire terminator! I love his setup and hopefully one day I can have something similiar...

Royal96

Reaction score
A guy on the other mustang forum I frequent is currently building one of these and it has been no easy journey for him. He's cracked a couple blocks now and has had numerous coolant puking issues. He finally built a balls to the wall teksid, so hopefully he's done cracking blocks. He's currently trying to get the tune worked out. He lovingly refers to his car as "the dumpsterfire".

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
A guy on the other mustang forum I frequent is currently building one of these and it has been no easy journey for him. He's cracked a couple blocks now and has had numerous coolant puking issues. He finally built a balls to the wall teksid, so hopefully he's done cracking blocks. He's currently trying to get the tune worked out. He lovingly refers to his car as "the dumpsterfire".

That's crazy! is he going to for an all out setup thats pushing over 1200hp?

Royal96

Reaction score
That's crazy! is he going to for an all out setup thats pushing over 1200hp?

I'm not sure what his power goals are honestly, because at this point I think he'll be happy with it running period lol. I'd be surprised if he doesn't see at least 1000 rwhp by the time he's done. I don't remember if his eaton is ported or not.

OP
OP
Nighttrain

Nighttrain

Reaction score
I'm not sure what his power goals are honestly, because at this point I think he'll be happy with it running period lol. I'd be surprised if he doesn't see at least 1000 rwhp by the time he's done. I don't remember if his eaton is ported or not.

If you build everything right you can get 1000 rwhp with just a turbo. When you compound it youre reducing lag as well as improving drivability. Run twins through a roots and youve got boost off the line with ZERO lag. Thats the whole reason for it. Broaden the power curve so you harness that power from the get go.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
If you build everything right you can get 1000 rwhp with just a turbo. When you compound it youre reducing lag as well as improving drivability. Run twins through a roots and youve got boost off the line with ZERO lag. Thats the whole reason for it. Broaden the power curve so you harness that power from the get go.

I need the powa of million torx under my foot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online