turtle wax ice

Peter

Reaction score
anyone tried this stuff yet?

commercials/infomercials look good but I just never trust a turtle wax product

ALITL8

Reaction score
turtle wax had a product out a few years ago (Emerald Series) that was very good. i dont know about the ice though.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I re-"iced" the cobra today. Stuff works real good, it was a bytch trying to get the car cover on it, it kept slipping off. Nice shine on it too.

Trill Gear Head

Reaction score
I just used it on my stang and i must say that i love it. It is a very well made product that costs about $15 not bad if you ask me. The stuff is sort of a synthetic type wax that will leave a very glassy finish on your car. The more coats you put on and the more you buff it out the glassier it will become. Its very easy to put on being that its a liquid and very easy to take off. A friend and me, him applying and me taking it off and buffing it only took about 5-15 min. I was so happy with it that i baught it for my father for fathers day. he has a black durango so he'll thank me later. Black is so hard to keep cleen. :nonono:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I cant stand the smell of it though, other than that it rocks. I love driving in the rain with it on, the water beads off my car.

thorco3

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
I cant stand the smell of it though, other than that it rocks. I love driving in the rain with it on, the water beads off my car.

that is what detailing ur car is all about right there... when you enjoy driving ur car in the rain just to see the water roll off of it. Most people dread rain once they've cleaned up their car.

It doesn't get any better than when you can drive in the rain and ur windshield wipers are in your trunk :boink:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yup, up here it rains all the time so I got used to washing my car and it raining an hour later all over my hard work. The pollen is real bad up here too, I have to wash the cars at least once a week.

ALITL8

Reaction score
i have washed and waxed my car in a car wash bay while it was raining. i love the beads!!!

OP
OP
P

Peter

Reaction score
hmm I think I might try this stuff out now, how quick can you put it on/take it off by hand

I cut polished my car before and that took fucking forever and a day by hand

94gtstang50

Reaction score
About an hour to wash the car and wax it if you take your time. It goes on any surface unlike other waxes. Makes the cowl cover and mirrors nice and black too.

billmacomber1987

Reaction score
Im going to be the negative one don’t use it on a dark or humid day or it will leave streaks that look like oil on your car I have a black stang at it looks like an oil spill right now this ice stuff works best right in direct sunlight I think it helps it dry evenly and for the life of me I cant get it to work correctly on my rear bumper it streaks all over

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online