Venmuss' Dyno Numbers

switch96

Reaction score
Got it on a rolling road today. Hit what I was aiming for on nitrous -- 345hp/373tq. N/A was 278hp/274tq.

Mods:
JLT CAI
Flowtech LT's
O/R X
Mac Dumps
Zex Wet Kit (100 shot)
Stock tune, stock timing

Definitely in need of a tune, the curve is all over the place lol

dyno1.jpg

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looks more like a lie detector test..... if you read it like a lie detector test (i got my certification in 2008) it says youre a closet homosexual.... hm.

hahah, nice runs man! Look forward to seeing it with a tune :-D

Orange Stang

Reaction score
where is this backstreet performance. i keep hearing about them.

i took mine to bigshot and was very impressed.

Good numbers man

Lee12609

Reaction score
not bad, i'm sure its pig rich so a tune would likely get you 20-30whp gain. kind of pointless to me though unless you plan on using the spray. in your other thread you make it sound like you are just going to make these pulls and then go back to the 75 shot, so "dyno numbers" are all you were looking for.

at 276 whp N/A i SERIOUSLY doubt you walked an LS1.......

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
Lee12609 said:
not bad, i'm sure its pig rich so a tune would likely get you 20-30whp gain. kind of pointless to me though unless you plan on using the spray. in your other thread you make it sound like you are just going to make these pulls and then go back to the 75 shot, so "dyno numbers" are all you were looking for.

at 276 whp N/A i SERIOUSLY doubt you walked an LS1.......

Maybe it was running poorly, believe what you wish. When I have enough money I'll be getting it tuned for a 125 shot. If you could have 25 more horsepower on the dyno for 2 minutes of work you'd do it too. If something quick called me out I'd throw the 100hp jets without question. But for putting around on backroads I'm sticking with 75.

97 king cobra said:
65hp from a 100 shot = in need of a tune.... bad!
Lol ZEX measures their HP at the flywheel as opposed to NX, NOS, etc. who measure at the wheels. So it's not as terrible as you think, but yes, a tune will wake it up a bit haha.

got5.0

Reaction score
hmm... the graph looks kinda scary to me.... any af ratios? she needs a tune!

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
Orange Stang said:
where is this backstreet performance. i keep hearing about them.

i took mine to bigshot and was very impressed.

Good numbers man

I don't know to be honest, they came to a local carshow with their rolling road. Did you get your car tuned at bigshot? And how much was it?

blown98gt

Reaction score
honestly man, your graph doesn't look right and i wouldn't run it like that it shouldn't be all over the place

OP
OP
S

switch96

Reaction score
I've never pulled it on a 100shot, that was just for the dyno. I'm running a 75shot on the street, soon I'll get it tuned for a 125shot. Hopefully I can pick up some decent N/A HP too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online