Venomous96Cobra cooling upgrade.

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
Okay I don't know why I didn't do this sooner, with as many mods as I have done to the car and with the constant problem I had with the car running hot since day one, it was long overdue... The situation became worse when I decided to install an aftermarket gauge only then could I really see what the stock gauge wasn't showing me! I then decided to supercharge the car :la: since I was running meth injection I thought this would help my cooling problem's it did, somewhat... but the car would run hotter when the meth injection wasn't on! when I boosted the meth would kick on and help keep the air intake temps cooler and the temp of the engine would drop slightly for a short while... Sitting in highway traffic was not an option, the car would get as hot as 235 degrees :confused1:

Here are some pics...

Garbage out...

mishimoto_radiator001.jpg

mishimoto_radiator004.jpg

mishimoto_radiator005.jpg

mishimoto_radiator002.jpg

mishimoto_radiator003.jpg

waiting on the new radiator which will be here on Monday :dontknow: I went with Mishimoto on the radiator and the cooling fans because they have a no questions asked lifetime warranty on both their radiators and their fans... I will edit and upload the thread when I get the radiator and install it, and hopefully I can post about lower my lower engine temps as well...

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am gonna laugh when you mishimoto radiator starts leaking like mine and other members Have leaked.

Slykin

Reaction score
That should do the trick as long as it doesn't leak. My twin core aluminum radiator I had would keep the temps real low no matter what, including sitting in 100+ weather in traffic. I'm just hoping Mishi. has better quality now and it works out for ya.

Reaction score
ive been running one in my car for over 4 years now with no leaks and my temps stay low. theres good and bad to every brand but i have never had any issues with mine?

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
It is a known brand to fail, just be sure to look it over real nice before you drop it in

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjac

Members online