Veteran TwEECers please help!

mstngman94

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to TwEECing, i have a very basic understanding of using the TwEECer, but I have found myself in quite a predicament. My daily driver gave up the ghost yesterday and I NEED to run my stang now. I have the Trick Flow Street Heat kit, bbk, unequal headers, 75mm tb, 76mm C&L MAF cal'd for 30#, 30# injectors. I think that covers the setup. My car is running, albeit fairly rich, and I'm burning gas so fast I know I won't be able to afford it for long, haha. The car seems to have ok power, but there are definitely some issues.

First, the richness, as stated above. Also, my idle is extremely high, like 1100-1200, i've tried the whole iac-tps adjustment, but i can't tame that idle. Another thing is that i don't feel that I'm getting quite the power that I should (on the seat of the pants meter).

All that being said, is there anyone who thinks they can help me. I've really got to get this car running right (or close) and soon. shoot me a pm and I'll email you my current tune and most recent datalog.

I appreciate any and all help, I'm sure you all have better things to do, but if you could help out a fellow stanger and tweecer, that would be awesome.

Thanks!
Mike

edit: by the way, this is a 94 gt 5 spd, i have no wideband, and I'm running a modded J4J1 file

OP
OP
M

mstngman94

Reaction score
it will hang at about 1400-1500- and then settle in at about 1100, tps is set and yes i adjusted the throttle screw

OP
OP
M

mstngman94

Reaction score
it's been like this since i got it back together (trickflow setup)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.