Wana see 525 bucks worth of rubber ?***** UPDATED PICS !!!!!!!!*****

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Alright you titty babies here they are.......

....so what do you think? Ive got 1500 in the wheels and 1k in the tires and a front end alignment, and the bed cover was 300 bucks installed :)

Psh :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: LOOKS LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL just kidding... they look sooOOOoOoOooOOOOOOo perty!!!!!! Nice choice 8)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
"HiMyNameIsSteveNiceToMeetYou!" I'm impressed you are really whoring it up right now.

lrall

Reaction score
no offense or anything but the rims just look small, maybe its the design.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
lrall said:
no offense or anything but the rims just look small, maybe its the design.

Most of us including me aren't used to looking at that much sidewall on an 18" rim that's why they look small.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks good, now you gotta drop it about 4 inches

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:

it has been lowered, it has the eibach 2-4 drop and thats ALL I want. You have to remember this is NOT a mustang, the more you drop the worse the ride is going to be. I like it right where it is, it has a nice stance rides like stock and wont get hung up on speed bumps or drag longtubes :)

S

scarface

he wants it to look like the old 90's lowriders... Kidney busters :)

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
ha i think im still drunk from last night lol

i believe with trucks there are 3 different looks of them..or themes if you will.

Low Cruiser, for the guys that want to be as low if not lower than cars, more for cruising than racing.

Sport truck, for the guys that love to race, has some low low with it, but not to the point of getting hung up on speed bumps

Big Rig the guys that have a small penis, they like their trucks sitting on nothing less than 35's it doesnt matter if they go muddin or not

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
KB said:
ha i think im still drunk from last night lol

Sport truck, for the guys that love to race, has some low low with it, but not to the point of getting hung up on speed bumps

well there ya go :drunk:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Fets said:

it has been lowered, it has the eibach 2-4 drop and thats ALL I want. You have to remember this is NOT a mustang, the more you drop the worse the ride is going to be. I like it right where it is, it has a nice stance rides like stock and wont get hung up on speed bumps or drag longtubes :)

Oops it did look lower, I just didnt know you already lowered it. Still looks good, it just looks odd seeing 18s with that much sidewall

Fryrice

Reaction score
380833145_ed33242032.jpg

Dont listen to the haters.They look nice on the white. I like em . They look flossy but are performance compliant .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online