washing microfiber rags

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
BigJohnson4.6GT said:
I wash mine in a bucket of hot water using dish washer detergent and it takes everything out, ive had the same towels for about 2 years now and they look and feel brand new

interesting,
you just scrub it by had or what?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
BigJohnson4.6GT said:
I wash mine in a bucket of hot water using dish washer detergent and it takes everything out, ive had the same towels for about 2 years now and they look and feel brand new

interesting,

i think the wax just "falls off" haha idk what he does

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
BigJohnson4.6GT said:

interesting,
yes, what i do is take the dishwasher detergent and squirt it all over the cloth, then rub it in first (while its dry), then put the detergent int the warm water, hand rub the towels in the soapy water till it all comes out, then dip them in plain warm water after (to get the soap out).
You wont believe the stuff dishwasher detergent will clean, nasty ass dirty hats come out like brand new when i do them, its really unbelievable. I also do the mothers powerball and it comes out brand new every time