Welcome our newest sponsor: On 3 Performance

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We are pleased to announce that we have a brand new sponsor, On 3 Performance who manufacture turbo kits for mustangs.

I will let them introduce their business in this thread, for more info, or to ask questions please see their sponsor forum section.

Here is a direct link to the On 3 Performance discussion board:
http://sn95forums.com/index.php/board,74.0.html

Please note that the board is pretty well empty since we just signed them on, but please keep an eye for updates and news!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice, I have seen a few guys with their kits on 4.6's make decent power with relatively low costs.

orodi

Reaction score
Thanks again Matt we are more than happy to be a sponsor on the site and look forward to posting our products and our new releases. If anyone has a questions comments of concerns please feel free to ask.

orodi

Reaction score
We don't really get that many complaints but when we do we do our best to work with the customers to find the best possible outcome.

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
Once i recover from the financial shock of the 5.4 your turbo/k memb kit is next on the list....welcome to the forums

98green5.4

Reaction score
welcome. heard some good things about the company.
-Blake

98GTnSC

Reaction score
Welcome guys. been checking yall out for a while now.... cant wait to get the $ and info together and maybe ill be purchasing from you guys. WELCOME!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online