well new wheels are in the future lol

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i got a call from my friend/mechanic and he came across a 94 gt roller for a steal of a deal and its coming with some welds that i would love and also a set of 18's he said he has no use for the 18's so i can have them for free!!!!

only problem we dont know what they are lol i hope there not some lame tuner type crap but the guy currently has welds on there so hes got some taste i hope its a cool wheel i will let you know when he gets it. and i get my wheelzies :pimp: he wants to sell one of his trucks before he gets it and talked to the guy and he said it was his whenever he got the cash so i pumped lol if i dont like them i can sell them dirt cheap and make someone else happy none the less haha

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
OOps i forgot to add that you must now post pictures. Its very necessary. :boink:

OP
OP
T

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol i havent even seen them they could be some tokyo drift type shit...? no clue....

i would die if they were saleens or something lol he told my frined he would throw in some 18's there brand new so thats all i know haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online