Well, That Sucked

Boostr1

Reaction score
Got off at the train station after work, and low and behold I had a flat on my truck. Fortunetly it had stopped raining took about 25 minutes to change out. Also being in a parking lot helped. Had a nice juicy srew set in the tire. Looks like the jack was never used but worked out great. Took a bit to find the opening to lower the spare... Then I remebered. Glad I carry a cross lug nut wrench made everything a lot easier. Never realized how heavy the wheels are. Finished just in time cause it started raining again.

Me:
giphy.gif

home-improvement-gif-pIwSSY4FUvs0E

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Got off at the train station after work, and low and behold I had a flat on my truck. Fortunetly it had stopped raining took about 25 minutes to change out. Also being in a parking lot helped. Had a nice juicy srew set in the tire. Looks like the jack was never used but worked out great. Took a bit to find the opening to lower the spare... Then I remebered. Glad I carry a cross lug nut wrench made everything a lot easier. Never realized how heavy the wheels are. Finished just in time cause it started raining again.

Me:
giphy.gif

home-improvement-gif-pIwSSY4FUvs0E

Can’t see the pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werecow

Reaction score
Good move with the 4-way lug wrench!! I always carry one if those!! All it took was getting stranded one time after folding up one of those cheap-ass factory style lug wrenches to break me if that shyte!!!

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
Good move with the 4-way lug wrench!! I always carry one if those!! All it took was getting stranded one time after folding up one of those cheap-ass factory style lug wrenches to break me if that shyte!!!

I couldn't think of the name of that lug wrench so I called it the Cross Lug Nut Wrench lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online