What car would you rather have?

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
95SC said:
None of them for that price. Someone is crazy $5500 for a 94 GT with 150K miles I woudn't pay more than $2K for that car.You can find a 96-98 cobra for around $6K

Look what you can get for $5K http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/cobras-buy-sell-244/557907-f-s-red-95-gt-cobra-built-5-0l-5-000-a.html

Sounds like a real gem:

the car has some problems tho. i think it might b electrical, when the car is running for a while it will die and wont start.. then if u let the car sit for a few hours it will start right up.. i dont kno whats wrong with it. it will make a great project car.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sounds like the typical SVTperformance classified ad to me

"My junk is coated in gold! 1 of 3 Gt's built on Friday the 13th in a month with less than 30 day's, with the floor mat's installed incorrectly at the factory because Ted was off, so they had to let Bill install floor mat's instead"

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
95SC said:
None of them for that price.  Someone is crazy $5500 for a 94 GT with 150K miles I woudn't pay more than $2K for that car.You can find a 96-98 cobra for around $6K

Look what you can get for $5K http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/cobras-buy-sell-244/557907-f-s-red-95-gt-cobra-built-5-0l-5-000-a.html

Sounds like a real gem:

the car has some problems tho. i think it might b electrical, when the car is running for a while it will die and wont start.. then if u let the car sit for a few hours it will start right up.. i dont kno whats wrong with it. it will make a great project car.

lol paul, this made me laugh.

Out of the two, I would pick the white, however just as almost everyone has said, I much prefer driving stick, but the white looks cleaner.

About mileage though, I took a risky move with my car, it has 168,xxx miles on it, and I have not had a problem.
Its all luck though.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
J.R. said:
Sounds like the typical SVTperformance classified ad to me

"My junk is coated in gold! 1 of 3 Gt's built on Friday the 13th in a month with less than 30 day's, with the floor mat's installed incorrectly at the factory because Ted was off, so they had to let Bill install floor mat's instead"

Paul, dont be surprise.

http://sn95forums.com/index.php?topic=33049.0 :tard:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Update, this dealer is the most busy in the world. He does NOT want to sell this car, I have sent 3 emails and called 4 times and left messages and have had 0 replys since LAST NIGHT. If you cant take 2 minutes to respond to me in a 24hr period about me BUYING SOMETHING FROM YOU, then screw you........Ill buy from some where else.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
I know where you could get a "MINT" '94 GT black, auto, tan interior. It would be a really long drive for you tho lol. Out of the 2 you posted I would go with the white one imo, even tho I can't stand my auto trans. But I'd keep looking if I were you.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
I dont know why theres so much hate on the auto...

I dont hate them I just wouldn't want one. Which is why I went straight to the Cobra model this time to eliminate that right from the start

ryclef331

Reaction score
5.HOE said:
f**k 5 speeds!!!! the only thing a manual is good for is a weekend car!!! drive in so cal to move 10 miles and take u 1 hr!!! and well see if the stick is more fun. my stang for weekend fun with the stick and my auto lightning for daily driving it. if i were to do another stang it would be a stalled c4, shift kit, ratchet shifter with 3.08 gears, hella fun and driveable for not that much money. my bros stang is like that and i love it.

I've rowed my 5 speed all over so cal since I've moved here with ZERO issues and it STILL clicks off tens like its a job. You're either HIGH or have a weak ass left leg.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ryclef, sory of off topic but your car is gorgeous.

but i also agree with what you said, i drive around orlando traffic.

97vertstang

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
5.HOE said:
f**k 5 speeds!!!! the only thing a manual is good for is a weekend car!!! drive in so cal to move 10 miles and take u 1 hr!!! and well see if the stick is more fun. my stang for weekend fun with the stick and my auto lightning for daily driving it. if i were to do another stang it would be a stalled c4, shift kit, ratchet shifter with 3.08 gears, hella fun and driveable for not that much money. my bros stang is like that and i love it.

I've rowed my 5 speed all over so cal since I've moved here with ZERO issues and it STILL clicks off tens like its a job. You're either HIGH or have a weak ass left leg.
ryclef331 said:
5.HOE said:

you are talking san diego!!! u ever been in the 91 freeway rush traffic?? or through the 5 in downtown LA???

Win

Legend
Reaction score
#1 start with a 5 sp platform ....plus i would not pay that much for the car anyway.. not with 150 on it. Look the the classifieds you can find a nice one with some decent mods for that price. I got my 94 GT with very very very few problems with 165 on it for 1800. You can find a better deal.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
now on my old 95 vert that was in Mint condition it had 50,000 on it when i got it i had paid 7000 for it.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online