What do you think? 3.5'' tips ?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thinking of these. 22'' long, 3.5'' outlet. 2.25'' inlet. I think these would really make the rear pop and complete the rear of the car.
IMM-577487_OH_ml.jpg

these appear to be slant cut and rolled, amigo.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've always preferred the rolled tip look, they just look higher quality and cleaner than the slash cut. I think it just comes down to personal preference.

the SLP are supposed to be really high quality from what I've read, how long are they? Can you get them without the SLP lasered into them?

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Short video that shows my MAC 3".. Never had a fitment issue..

[video=youtube_share;zO1kAvdIdx4]http://youtu.be/zO1kAvdIdx4[/video]

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Short video that shows my MAC 3".. Never had a fitment issue..

[video=youtube_share;zO1kAvdIdx4]http://youtu.be/zO1kAvdIdx4[/video]

I watched that video a million times before i decided on the mac pro dumps. Thank you for that haha!

96stangman

Reaction score
Another vote for slant rolled. Or at least rolled. Non-rolled gets lost at times. If you have 'em you have to flaunt 'em.

RichV

Reaction score
I dig the big pipes too. But don't put them on a stock catback. Do the full exhaust and finish it off with some 3" or 3.5" tips.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather get something like the bassani b/c it's a full tailpipe not a tip welded on.

Goldmember

Reaction score
I have slant cut 3.5" tips on my '04. Good size, larger than stock but not over-the-top. Fills out the cutouts in my bumper much better than stock did. I'm not big on the rolled tips, and I've seen them where the tips are not cut at an angle but more of a straight cut. Tough look.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I dig the big pipes too. But don't put them on a stock catback. Do the full exhaust and finish it off with some 3" or 3.5" tips.

I think they go with the look I'm tryna acheive. None of my exhaust is stock except the stock manifolds. Got a bbk o/r h, mac pro dumps and ss 2.5" tailpipes from AM. Gonna be putting headers on so full exhaust shall be done! I always appreciate your input Rich.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online