What Polish and or Wax for Red?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Turtle Wax's I.C.E. spay on bottle is supposed to be really good, we have been selling out of it for the last few weeks at work. As for me, I just wash the car with Meg's NXT car wash(discontinued) and use a bottle of Megs's NXT Tech Wax (also discontinued I think) and shine it with a Meg's Gold class micro fiber cloth (also discontinued, and I paid $1.00 for it, brand new).

ALITL8

Reaction score
i'll probably get shot down for this statement but Megs products have never impressed me. one day they are on the shelf the next day they're discontinued or replaced with something new and improved :blah2:

i have some free samples of that NXT wax i got at a car show... never used, i guess they're collectibles now :hammer:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
My car aint red its deep forest green but i clay bared it followed by klasse all in one than 3 layes of klasse high gloss sealant/glaze and going to top it off with p21s carnuba wax. The klasse s/g looks pretty good already so i can wait to see what the p21s looks like on top. :banana: we will see this weekend probably

94gtstang50

Reaction score
ALITL8 you had any experience with the ICE or dupont teflon stuff yet?

Tattoogod

Reaction score
well i just got that nxt stuff. it goes on pretty thick and you gotta put alittle elbow grease in it.but it don't look bad..the wax i used on my car in the avatar shot .was a good soap to strip.then i used Nu finish,then a good 2 to 3 coats of eagle one nano wax. turned out pretty good.then i bought the nxt stuff.and went over it 2 times.and after 2 hours of getting it off .it looked pretty good. but none of the stuff i used to the water spots off. i feeling a new paint job in the future. if i don't sell it and get a snake 1st 8) i never had one .Ive been working up to a cobra for some time now.but this car is growing on me.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yea, my 94 gt grew on me, but once you get a snake the gt just isnt the same anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.